Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 skeletons already from last season by my pirate Haunt is going to grow
But to do a few I need a few skeletons that joints move more then the COSTCO
types I have..

Where or what kind should I be looking for.,

And while im at it where do others think I should
hunt for a Talking Skull (yes will moving eyes Bl or Gr)

·
Registered
13,628 Posts
So if I read your post correctly you want poseable skeletons with more movement than the Costco one (which are called Pose-n-Stays). Are you willing to do surgery on the skeletons and add wiring and rods and screws?

Is your Talking Skull meant to run off a computerized board?

·
Oak Lane Cemetery
1,915 Posts
Last year at Halloween I found a very flexible near full size skeleton at Rite Aid. Only problem is that it is floppy. Meaning the joints don't lock and are just loosely attached. Can't make it stay in a pose without securing it in some way, but it is far more poseable than the pose n stays. Hands rotate as well, but the fingers are locked in that stupid flat pose they all come with. The feet are great though. individual toes! I corpsed mine and left the joints loose. I think I got it on sale for around $25 if I remember right.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I bought a couple on sale at CVS last year and they posed quite well. I'm also in search for more skeletons that won't cost an arm and leg. Hee hee! Well, it's hard to locate them this time of year, but I'll let you know if I locate some!

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,089 Posts
I got mine at CVS in 2011 or '12. Costco also had them for 39.99

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
COSTCO has had them here the last few years,but nothing has shown up yet. I keep checking I really like them and the price wasn't too bad, $49.00.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts