Halloween Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,470 Posts
Our CVS still didn't have them out as of today but the manager said they were going to finish stocking Halloween tonight and they'd be up tomorrow morning. I have a couple of discount coupons so hoping to snag two of them.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Tick-tock tick-tock... my local store said to return on Monday... :-(

So, am I reading this correctly... IF we have Costco nearby, the posable skeletons at Costco are the same and cheaper? Or approx same price IF we had the CVS coupon?

I don't have the coupon (accidentally threw away the booklet but local store said they will honor it... keeping fingers crossed.

At this point, I have extension cords, spotlights and police beacon lights in my car... ready to either put in attic or start the prep work... tick-tock.......

·
Registered
194 Posts
Here's ours: they do "strike a pose well...":D
View attachment 166900
They are quite pesky and active too:
View attachment 166901
Hi matrixmom: I remember seeing your awesome skelly photos on your roof and walls - took me 30 minutes to find this post with all the skeleton references here :D. I'm interested in recreating the wall climbing poses yiu have them in. Too cute! How did you secure the skeletons to do that??

Thanks for sharing!
HarleyQuinn07

·
Registered
214 Posts
I found two full sizers at Rite aid today for $30. Can't tell if they are the same as the cvs ones or not but they look good to me. Will have to see how they pose.

·
Registered
328 Posts
We heard about the skellies from a friend who has a costco membership. She was kind enough to stop by and pick up 5 for us. Then a few days later hubby went into work and discovered that CVS got them in their Halloween shipment. Since he gets a discount he came home with 3 more. So we have 8 skellies. And I must say they are fun to play with. I have been slowly taking them out and adding more as it gets closer to Halloween. Just moving them around the yard in different setups. Also I have been using them for silly photo shoots kinda like elf on a shelf on our haunts facebook page. Right now there are only 2, but number 3 is coming out soon.

The 2 out currently I called Boneo and Ghouliet and have made a few cute pics with them. I am thinking closer to Halloween when they are all out, there may even be a skelly wedding.

·
Registered
56 Posts
The skeletons are very hard to find at CVS stores but Walmart has them for $49.95 now too and you can also order them from CVS online and they will accept the coupon too. Shipping was less than $6.00 so the coupon more than offset that. Right now they have a 25% off coupon out.

·
Registered
383 Posts
I found two full sizers at Rite aid today for $30. Can't tell if they are the same as the cvs ones or not but they look good to me. Will have to see how they pose.
The Rite Aid ones are more like the Walgreens skellys of years past..not the pose n stays that everyone and their brother carries now

·
Registered
13,758 Posts
Oh dear lord. I went to TWO Rite Aid's today looking for the skellies. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL (Slapping myself in the forehead.)

(Get it?) I'm such a dip.

It goes without saying... I did not find any skellies. :rolleyes:

Hilda, let me guess you had a CVS coupon with you and were looking for a Pose-N-Stay? Speaking of RiteAid however, I went into a RiteAid (today's last day of 50% off sale and I have their rewards card) and they still had some old Wally skellies hanging on the rack. Picked up some more lenticulars for gravestones ( ;) LairMistress). Earlier in the week bought a second gargoyle solar light guy. Sure I could use or want more from there, still nice stuff left too, but don't want to blow thru Friday's paycheck. Wish I could have beamed some skellies to you from my store. They really need to come up with that technology. :D

41 - 52 of 52 Posts