Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
I picked one up Friday from Target. I was surprised to find him there for that price. I'd seen them everywhere else for $50, even walmart. If they have any left I may get another next week.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everywhere around me has them for 59.99 except Target so far... And there were only 3, so i figured i better get one before they are gone... I refuse to pay 60 for one

Target has a bunch of stuff that most other stores dont too, as far as props go

·
Registered
356 Posts
I've had a look online at Target for the carvable pumpkins but can't find them. They had them last year - has anybody seen them in store? Unless I'm getting confused with Funkins at Michaels/JoAnns?

·
The Squirrel Whisperer
1,157 Posts
I would like to know the answer to this, too. We missed out on the ones at Costco.
Just got back from CVS. Scored one Pose N Stay skeleton. I can say for sure that the CVS one is exactly like the Costco one. So, if you missed out on the Costco skeletons, you can get the same one for a little more money.

·
Registered
854 Posts
From what I can tell in the picture, they are exactly the same. It seems like the P'n'S skellies are the new thing. Has anyone even seen a Wally (Walgreens) this year? The only Walgreens I've been to isn't getting them this year.
HM

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
From what I can tell in the picture, they are exactly the same. It seems like the P'n'S skellies are the new thing. Has anyone even seen a Wally (Walgreens) this year? The only Walgreens I've been to isn't getting them this year.
HM
All the ones ive seen this year look like the one i got, some just have crappy hardware in the joints.

This one has spring and bolts, seems pretty solid

·
Registered
472 Posts
Made a spur of the moment decision late yesterday afternoon and drove 100 miles one way to the nearest Target (that's life when you live in a remote little town)
Bought all three they had on display. Piled them all in the backseat , stopped at the first light out of town and there was some college age girls giving my wife and I the weird look. I glanced in the rearview and all three of the skellie heads had shifted to the left - looking at the girls. Obviously these are mischievous skeletons as when I loaded them they were all facing forward !

·
Registered
194 Posts
Made a spur of the moment decision late yesterday afternoon and drove 100 miles one way to the nearest Target (that's life when you live in a remote little town)
Bought all three they had on display. Piled them all in the backseat , stopped at the first light out of town and there was some college age girls giving my wife and I the weird look. I glanced in the rearview and all three of the skellie heads had shifted to the left - looking at the girls. Obviously these are mischievous skeletons as when I loaded them they were all facing forward !
LOL, funny! :D How much were they at your Target? $40 or $20?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts