Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
For the price, they aren't bad. I still love bucky skeletons way more though. I don't care if they way a lot more, the end result is far more realistic.

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
Costco had them for 39.99 back in July.

I got taken for a ride on ebay last year for those skeletons. Live and learn.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I wanted to cross-post this from the CVS thread for people who dont have a CVS and may be looking for a Pose-N-Stay.

CVS.com (CVS Pharmacy) just added a few items to the site today, including the Pose-n-Stay skelly. With the %25 percent off "25SITE" email coupons, they're just $37.50 with free shipping. That's cheaper than Costco had them, I think. Just sprung for three since my local CVS was dragging their feet on putting out decorations and I doubt Ill find a better price until clearance sales. I'm sure more items will be added to their website eventually. If you want to check later and the link below becomes invalid, the halloween items are hidden under Household/Seasonal Decor.

http://www.cvs.com/shop/Household/Seasonal-Decor/_/N-3tZ13jm04Z2k?pt=CATEGORY

·
Registered
380 Posts
I wanted to get some of these but just didn't have a place for them in my plans. Bought a small one from Michaels that I am....ready for this.....sewing a tuxedo for (theoretically) to add to a potential witch scene I may do if I have the time. Wife doesn't sew and apparantly my sewing patches on BDUs overseas makes me more qualified.

·
Registered
142 Posts
If you're looking for a costume (3 pirates in my case) for your Posie, a boys large is a good fit. Hopefully this will save someone the trial and error I went through. All three of the costumes I found are from different manufacturers - Rubies, Halloween Sensations and Calif. Costumes, but all fit great.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I got a GID PnS from Grandin Road last year. It was kinda fun to pose him, and he's a LOT lighter than a Bucky. I've got a basement full of Buckys, a few of the less expensive Barneys, and the PnS. They're all fun to dress up, but the Buckys really do look the best.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts