Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
posted this in props section as well. thought i's share this. I got 2 yesterday. at buycostumes.com they have 5' skellies for 39.99 ea. shipping is 4.99 or free if you spend $60 but if you put in code bcsummer you get an addition $10 off per skellie. don't know the quality of the skelly until mine arrive...

http://www.buycostumes.com/p/806909/lifesize-pose-and-hold-skeleton?CAGPSPN={ifplala}{ifdyn:dyn}&REF=KNC-BC-PLA-Bing&REF=knc-BC-pla-product-Google-unk-[BC]+[PLA]+(Shopping)+(Generic)+(Bing)-Decor|Large+Props|Scary-{product_partition_id}-{product_id}&kwid=bingproductads-plaid^23387663273-sku^[email protected]@ADL10BMC-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^8564966934

sorry link didn't work but if you copy N paste it works...

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Just wanted to mention to those that are partial to the pose n stay's that these are pose and hold skeletons not the Crazy Bonez ones. Target has, by seeing the skull, what appears to be the actual pose n stay's for $40.00 with free shipping on $25.00 + available online now.

·
Registered
205 Posts

·
Seer of All
2,939 Posts
The link to the skeletons at Target is - http://www.target.com/p/halloween-lifesize-posable-skeleton/-/A-17358653#prodSlot=medium_2_52&term=skeleton

As stated, they are $40 with free shipping. In addition, They have a Terror Tuesday promotion and if you spend $60 on Halloween products today, you get an additional 15% off. That brings them down to about $34 if you buy at least two and buy them today.
When I go to this link it says "out of stock". Story of my life with Target.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up! the skeletons are still in stock! I just bought two from BuyCostumes. And I bought a 3 foot skelly I've been needing, too.
They also have a coupon code of: take1575 . This will take 15% off any order over $75 through 8/23.
Also the free shipping on any order over $65.00.

·
Registered
14,093 Posts
The link to the skeletons at Target is - http://www.target.com/p/halloween-lifesize-posable-skeleton/-/A-17358653#prodSlot=medium_2_52&term=skeleton

As stated, they are $40 with free shipping. In addition, They have a Terror Tuesday promotion and if you spend $60 on Halloween products today, you get an additional 15% off. That brings them down to about $34 if you buy at least two and buy them today.
When I go to this link it says "out of stock". Story of my life with Target.

I know! only Target has sales on their halloween that you can't order online or find in the stores. Can't order the skeleton fish either.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
The skeletons were in stock online at Target for the last week and up until a few hours ago. I'm guessing with the 15% off Halloween they sold out. I'm also guessing the sale was to get rid of older stock. You have to keep in mind very few of the newer items are even visible through their Halloween or indoor decorations search. My tree face and skelly from BC that I ordered over a month ago is due to be delivered tomorrow.

·
Registered
353 Posts
I bought 2 from BuyCostumes too! They haven't arrived yet so I can't attest to their quality but they seem to be the same skellies that Michaels has this year. I think they came out to be $30 each, which is pretty darn good for this early in the season!

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
My skelly that was on pre-order for awhile came today. He's similar to Michael's. Not sure about the feet on theirs but the one I received today from BC has the one sided hollowed out feet and his finger bones are completely flat. He is very light colored too but I got him for 30% off so I guess I can't complain.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,443 Posts
I got my skeletons from BuyCostumes in. These are the first "posing-style" skeletons I've ever bought and they look darn good to me!
The joints have kind of a spring-loaded, ratchet style mechanism in them and they seem to hold their position very well. (I put in a close-up pic.)
For the price, I'm very pleased with these skellys. I wanted to buy two of them this season and figured it would cost around $100, but I got these two dudes for right at $60. Sweet!
The right leg on one skelly is kind of turned inward (pigeon-toed), but I think I can remedy that with my heat gun.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have to agree with Gaveinthegrave on these skellies. For the price they are good. I got a pair of them as well. Mine arrived a couple days ago. I did somehow break one of the hands off while opening it up but I can hot glue it back on no biggie. I will probably be getting more of these.
Here is a pic of mine I posted on here on Saturday.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts