Halloween Forum banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
I like the pirate version. its cool the way they made a peg leg and hook for em. Dang good price to especially if it comes with the bird as well.

·
Registered
202 Posts
View attachment 283316 This guy is available online at Costco!!
YES!!!! Thank you soooooo much! I just bought 6. I buy Skeletons each year from Costco....... these will definetly fly off the shelf. I did an inventory and it came up with 426 left. I also bought the Skeleton spiders last year and I ***LOVE*** all of them. Best quality hands down for the price. I think I will buy 12 more pirates for a fleet. At this price you ***CANNOT*** wait! :) I was gonna order these same exact BONEZ skeletons from Spidersoftheweb.com for $85 each! SOOOOOOO glad I waited. This is a KILLER DEAL!!!!!! :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
No problem. Glad you held out for the pose n stay. I'm sure it will be posted here soon as they show up online. Should be about 43$ total. At least that's what my pirate one was. I believe they are also both the same price.

·
Registered
160 Posts
View attachment 283316 This guy is available online at Costco!!

Picked mine up in store today. I walked in and there he was. One pallet of them by the front door. Hubby just looked at me and grabbed one. He knows me so well. The parrot on the shoulder is the best thing ever! I have to limit myself to only one per year... But one is better than none!

·
Registered
572 Posts
PumpkinHead 625, I ordered 2 of the pose and stay skeletons from home Depot...$29.00 each and free shipping to my home. I received them within 4 days. I like the ones from Home Depot because (1) they look as good as more expensive models (2) the spine is a more realistic diameter and large enough to put a 1/2" PVC pipe inside to support the skeleton (3) they have light up eyes if you desire to use them (4) they are made in such a way that they are easily modified for free movement of the limbs (5) the hand attachment at the wrist can be modified to allow free rotation. All in all for me these are a really good skeleton for our haunt.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts