Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't even know what these would be called, but does anyone know where I can find portable curtain rods? Basically I want to wall off my kitchen with two white shower curtains, making it look kinda like a doctors office. I was originally trying to put foamboard over my walls, but that idea fell apart....literally.

·
You Rang?
1,079 Posts
The sell some portable coat racks that are on wheels that would work great for a doctors curtain. Just add a shower curtain or sheet. I think most discount stores sell them they are made of metal and sometime plastic and have to be assembled. Usually not to expensive. Check Walmart, Kmart, Target or any place that specialized in home stroage.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm just attaching stuff (like fabric) to the ceiling. But you might be able to use chain or something too to affix it to the ceiling and run it through some holes in your curtain.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Define "portable"...if it were me I'd just run a length of fish line or some other string from one corner to the next, stuck to the wall with nails on the end, and thread the grommets over the line. It doesn't get much more "portable" than that. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts