Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first year im able to decorate my yard and really get into it with some good props and stuff. Ive got a 5 and a half foot coffin with some tombstones around it and a spider web victim and spiders in the tree. the yard part is pretty good, for now at least, i just cant figure out anything to put on the porch. its not a raised porch with railing or anything, just a 7' wide piece of concrete, extending 3' from the door and leads to a narrow sidewalk to the street. Anyone have some entrance ideas or things i could put on the porch? It's pretty bare now...

·
AKA - S.M. Barrett
1,084 Posts
Honestly, if it's just a small slab of concrete, you might wanna have webbing along the top, and a cluster of Jack O' Lanterns on one corner, as it doesn't sound like you have a lot of space for trick or treaters.
Carry the spider theme and have an eggsack in the upper corner of the porch, with a mother spider guarding it. Put a colored lightbulb in the porchlight and you're good to go.

·
Registered
179 Posts
This is a new idea (for me anyway) that I saw at Martha's website - which I'm going to try this year. I have a pretty wide front porch and I think this "witches curtain" will be a really spooky effect, along with the usual spider webs and caution tape. Once it's hung I plan to trim it as needed, so that it will make a nice archway at the point where the tots come up the steps. I also have some purple led icicle lights to hang behind it.

*This is my first attempt at a link - hope it works!

http://www.marthastewart.com/articl...c=photogallery_halloween_holiday_halloween_p3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts