Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey H.F.,
I've been searchin the net, but haven't found what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a audio clip (any, all, short, long) of the little girl in the movie Poltergeist as she is talking to her parents through the tv, basically the whole:

..mommy, mommy. help me get out of here.

..where are you mommy, i see a light mommy.

..he told me not to talk to you mommy.

blah,blah.. i'm sure if you've seen the movie you know what i'm referring to. if anybody has a mp3 or audio file of these audio sound effects i would be greatly appreciative.

-thanks in advance all. remember 155 days left!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Hey H.F.,
I've been searchin the net, but haven't found what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a audio clip (any, all, short, long) of the little girl in the movie Poltergeist as she is talking to her parents through the tv, basically the whole:

..mommy, mommy. help me get out of here.

..where are you mommy, i see a light mommy.

..he told me not to talk to you mommy.

blah,blah.. i'm sure if you've seen the movie you know what i'm referring to. if anybody has a mp3 or audio file of these audio sound effects i would be greatly appreciative.

-thanks in advance all. remember 155 days left!
Check this thread on how to make your own sounds. http://www.halloweenforum.com/tutorials-step-step/75541-creating-poltergeist-voice-effect-audacity.html

You can also look for sound clips at Freesound.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i found something kind of good.. its alittle static-y. thanks for yalls assistance though. i recently bought the bluray disc of this movie, and true to fact.. it was my first time to see it. ive been researching the movie ever since.. i guess the real sad part is heather "carol-ann" actually died in real-life, so sad. such a good little actress.

..but to me, her work will not go in vein as i bring this movie to life as a scene in my haunted house this year!!!!

R.I.P. Heather!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
for some weird reason when i click on the above member's link.. it redirects me to amazon. this topic has gotten me in the mood to watch it, so as im typing this i am. its a good classic, since the fact my generation is growing up on the "saw" series.. instead of nightmare on elm street and halloween's.. i am starting to love and hunt for these classic's.

does anybody know of any other good scary movies from the 80's, early 90's???
i remember one, like 10 years ago.. had something to do with a poltergeist mean dog- anybody know the name of that one???

-thanks for yalls help!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 8 of 8 Posts