Votes: 71 3.7%
  • Canada

Votes: 69 3.6%

• Total voters
701 - 720 of 741 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I am located outside of Louisville, Kentucky where the ponies Run for the Roses and the Fillies for the Lilies! (I am across the bridge in Indiana)

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm from Austin, TX but I was born and raised in France so I never celebrated Halloween there. It's probably why I love it so much; the darker, the creepiest, the better!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Longtime listener, first time caller. Just ten days ago I sought a Gemmy Spirit Ball online to replace the Zultan model with the microphone which we had up until moving in 2014 from New Jersey to Pennsylvania. There is a chance that in our move that our Spirit Ball had been unceremoniously thrown away; sad, I know. Five full-sized and one 9" Spirit Balls later I'm now working on the Spooky Village 36" Bobble Head Butler; my butler staff now stands at two. Sentimentality is driving my search which has quieted down a bit now.

My fiancée passed away in early April of last year and to blunt the sense of loss here, that is still almost tangible, I decided to trick-out our home with some goodies which we once enjoyed together. In mid-September of 2012 after I'd taken my sweetheart to her doctor's appointment we stopped in to a CVS to check on medications and as we waited we looked at their selection of Halloween items. We passed on the SV Bobble Head Butler instead choosing a haunted candy bowl. I never forgot about that Bobble Head Butler so I secured two and set these up here at home. Halloween 2017 is still a work in progress for me. I have yet to visit our local CVS with an eye for Halloween-themed decorations which would fit the spirit of the season and would be in line with something my sweetheart might have chosen. I hope to report-in and post some photos of what I run across. Thank you for this site! It's really nice to be here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you, dane82. I'll be heading-out to CVS a bit later. I also have to get some assorted candy varieties to dress up the trays for my Spooky Village Bobble Head butlers and the new haunted candy bowl; also I have been looking for my 2012 vintage haunted candy bowl.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you, very much, stick, I'm certain that she is. I live with her son whom I consider my son too. He's a Type 1 diabetic and he was devoted to his mother and remains, as I do too, devoted to her memory. We still seem a bit like survivors of a shipwreck and we support each other. Halloween was big in my sweetheart's year and we're enjoying carrying on the tradition.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hailing from the Dayton/Cincinnati area (literally half way between each city!!) We've been in our current home 3 years now, and have hopefully convinced the TOT'rs that the grouchy old guy who never gave out candy (prior owner) doesn't live here anymore. I've tried to convince them by scaring the bejesus out of 'em as the Grim Reaper! 20161031_175846.jpg

701 - 720 of 741 Posts
About this Discussion
740 Replies
572 Participants
ryanlamprecht
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing