Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings My Fellow Haunters,

AAhhh finally we are catching our breath as life returns to normal as the excitement of our beloved Halloween comes to a close! And thanks to Larry we once again watch the countdown till another Halloween season swings around.

For those of you that have been watching our thread about the Halloween Prop Building Social Group we finally have the ball rolling!

The social group has been formed in the social groups section & please if you are interested in joining you can there. A group has been formed of instructors & projects & right now we are in the process of conducting a poll to decide what project will be the kickoff in Feb..

The poll can be found along with some of the project selections in the tutorial section of our site. You will find a sub section at the very top for our prop building group & there you can place your vote for the 1st building event!

For those of you that joined the group & have not voted yet please try to cast your vote. Terra is conducting the poll & has it open till Dec. 2nd.

Please remember actual building will commence in Feb. with a materials list posted 30 days prior to the start of the class. Actually with this 1st project we will probably have a materials list posted sooner.

Everyone is welcome...those that want to build or those that just want to tag along. There will be more projects to come.

Thank You all for your interest in this & hey!!!!!>>>Lets get building!!

the Muffster

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hi, If you are looking for a prop building association club, I attempted to start one.

AHH!!
Association fo Halloween Haunters
ahhhalloween.com

A lot of people were intrested but didn't really follow through. I was looking at trying to make the first club to meet in their respective cities, as well as having tutorials online that sort fo thing. Maybe I was too ambitious. I was working in conjunction with halloweenforum. I do not have time to really work the club. It is setup and designed already. If you would like to take it over, I am sure we could talk about it. I would really like to see the club get off the ground, I just don't have to time to lead it. Take a look.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just wanted to let everyone know we have posted the 1st project our building group will be taking on. You can find the info in the tutorials section in the sub section at the top!

Please if you have any questions about joining us or joining the group I will try & answer them for you!

Are ya gettin those TREES decorated?????

I'm so behind my foyer in my house is still decorated from Halloween & my mad doctor with the slashers knife is in my dining room. Family asked so whats going on are we leaving Halloween decorations up through Xmas this year???>>>>>>>>>>>I replied>>>>>Maybe!!

Muf

1 - 6 of 6 Posts