Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met this fella at the St.Louis hauntshow and his stuff was great. I cannot tell you how many people come in wanting just "Thunder and Lightning" sound effects- this guy has them!!! he has a ton of other stuff as well..

Check him out- I bought a few CDs for my haunt from him. Very nice fella.

Poison Halloween Animatronic Props

you can hear his CD's online for free. The "Thunder" one is great!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He is a member here and at hauntforum also. His stuff is excellent!
I did not know he was on here. Very nice fella- and his stuff even his props were awesome!

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have the swamp /crickets, and it's awesome! (I swear I've heard it on True Blood!)
Yes, he had one of the best booths at St. Louis Haunt show, IMO

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the swamp /crickets, and it's awesome! (I swear I've heard it on True Blood!)
Yes, he had one of the best booths at St. Louis Haunt show, IMO
You get a chance to do the bloody mary makeup seminar? it was really fun.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I PM'd Poison to let him know about this thread. He said he was VERY busy getting things ready! He may offer a downloadable version, you"ll just have to wait for a reply.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Thank you for the info meltdown211, I did email "Poison" at the "contact us" email they have listed on the website. He got back to me within a few hours!!!

He does have the tracks available for download vs mailing the CD. Dont even have to pay for shipping this way!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you for the info meltdown211, I did email "Poison" at the "contact us" email they have listed on the website. He got back to me within a few hours!!!

He does have the tracks available for download vs mailing the CD. Dont even have to pay for shipping this way!!
like I said----- a class act all the way. I am going to try to get him lined up with one of our buyers. His stuff would fly off our shelves.

Adam- if you get a chance to see this- get ready big guy.. :eek:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
NO! When was that? I only did the two Darkness things and the prop company tour and party

it was Sat I think. She was really cool- she gave me her comic books and even signed them for me. Her story was great- from going from a makeup artist to the stars to her own company making makeup for the haunt industry.

They gave you a kit when you entered the room and she basically gave you step by step instructions on how to make someone (my wife made me) a zombie. I will have to post the pics- it was fun.

Wish I would have met up with ya- being a operator I got some really cool perks- my wife have no interest in those.. lol

·
Registered
444 Posts
hmm...darn don't know how i missed that! Darn it! I did meet up with a couple in the food area dressed as zombies, with great makeup!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thanks!

I'm so glad everyone is digging the AMBIENT SOUND TRACKS.
And Head Hauntcho i am READY for action my friend.

I think just playing AMBIENT SOUND TRACKS in the store will create sales like crazy.
This stuff translates really well for any haunt or graveyard.

Thanks Again Everyone : }

·
Registered
576 Posts
Dig this... I pm'd Adam about some voice overs that he might consider adding to Toxic Alarm track. Within minutes he got back to me saying sure! In fact he'll send me an updated track when it's finished. He even went so far as to ask what sort of voice overs I'm thinking of.

I tell ya, that guy is all over customer service like white on rice in a glass of milk! To answer the next question, no, I am not having his love-child. :)

·
Registered
34,922 Posts
Last year I bought Thunder, Evil Whispers, and Children's Nursery. All I can say is amazing! When I got them I was playing them in the car while waiting for my kids to get out of school, the surround effect was just creepy. The Children's Nursery worked great in our graveyard with surround sound.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
I just bought the monsters & zombies cd from him, and i received it in only a few days. His stuff is top of the line and i will be buying more.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts