Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, well this is hard for me to write because I'm not one to put my own creativeness (besides Costumes and haunts) out for the world to see, but I like you guys and you're not too harsh and very supportive. I'm throwing this under off-topic because if it dies in a thread that's fine, its not Halloween related anyway.

SO my friend and I made a podcast called "Herbology" and to get to the meat of it here's our opening pitch: "welcome to Herbology the only Harry Potter podcast where the sorcerers are stoned" .... yes you read it correctly, Harry Potter podcast and yes the other half.

I know it may not be everyone's cup of tea, but we have fun doing it. its available on all platforms, we have an instagram page, facebook , twitter, and youtube. it can be listened to on Podbean, Stitcher, ITunes and google play.

if this is offensive to anyone, you can remove it or let me know and I'll remove it. I just want to put the word out there.

Thanks everyone
-Miles
(Chris)

http://herbologypodcast.podbean.com

herb12.jpg

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I've bookmarked it so I won't lose it - will listen to it later. Always liked Harry Potter. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun to listen to.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts