Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a new, custom made, 90 degrees, pneumatic sit-up "slammer" mechanism. It consists of a 4 inch stroke x 1.5 inch bore pneumatic cylinder, 24 VDC valve, welded steel frame, grade 5 hardware, and oil-impregnanted bronze pivot bushings. The swing arm has a removable cross bar which can be used to secure prop arms, both have 1/4" nuts w/screws welded to the ends so props can easily be secured. The cylinder has quick exhaust flow contols mounted on both ends to allow for adjustable shocking, fast slamming or eerie slow controlled motion.

This mechanism can be set up to create sit-up scare gags, such as from a coffin or grave, or on its side to create an "around the corner" type scare, such as in a doorway or behind a tree.

This mechanism does NOT include any power or triggering devices. Simply apply 24VDC and 20-100 psi of air pressure to the valve, to operate. If you need triggering options, please feel free to ask and I'll see what I can do.

I'm asking $150.00, which includes shipping to the lower 48 states. I prefer paypal, but will work with you if needed.

PM me if interested.

Thank you!

Sam

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mech sold

This mech has been sold. I have the parts to make only 2 more of these mechanisms.

If interested, please PM me, but please understand that I will not be making these mechs until sold, so I will need about 1 week before shipment.

Thank you!

Sam

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey OpenTrackRacer, great job! It looks, and works! really well. Thank you for adding the video.

Is the audio coming from that USB soundcard from 123Electronics we talked about?

·
Registered
240 Posts
C'mon now, let's not be stingy. Tell all of us about the USB sound board from 123Electronics. I did a search on 123Electronics' website and couldn't find anything of that nature. I'd like to add sound to my TCT I'm in the process of building, but would like to do it without buying an expensive controller. Thanks!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2 more available

Hello everyone!

I have two more of these sit-up mechs assembled and ready to ship! These are the last two this year.

The cost is $150, which includes shipping to the lower 48 states. I can add a pressure pad and power adapter for $35 if you want. Then all you'll need to do is plug it in, connect air, add your prop and you're ready to go.

Paypal is prefered.

Thank you!

Sam

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, it's official. I have one last mech available due to the member I was holding it for will no longer respond.

The cost is $185, which includes the complete mech, power adapter pressure pad, and shipping, given that you're in the lower 48 states.

It is already boxed up and ready to ship!

Thank you,

Sam

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hello everyone,

My last sit-up "slammer" mech is still available. I'd really like to sell it seeing it's already boxed up and ready to ship. You'll definitely get it in plenty of time to add your prop and be ready for Halloween.

The price is $185 for everything mentioned above. I prefer paypal, and can ship immediately!

Thanks,

Sam

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok, so here we are just about 3 weeks from Halloween and I have 1 sit-up mech still available. I'm going to go ahead and offer the complete set-up for $150 as a last minute bargain, instead of the $185, so I can recoup some of the money that I have into it.

So for $150, you get the steel sit-up mech, complete with cylinder, valve and flow control air fittings as well as the power adapter and pressure pad..., AND that includes shipping to the lower 48 states. All you need to do is add a prop, connect air, and you're ready to go!

I prefer paypal and it is already boxed up and can ship immediately once payment is received.

Thank you and Happy Halloween!

Sam

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.