Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals Im wanting to build me a couple cheap props with some pneumatic cylinders and wanted to know if there was a good brand that was cheap and a place to purchase them. Im really asking alot but just wanting to know if anyone went the cheap route and had brand name or webiste you bought from. It would be nice to have a list of items that you used that were cheap to build a pneumatic prop. Im building a ground breaker with 3/4 bore and 2 inch stroke.

I also need one for my zombie containment barrel. Im just lost on all the options and cant spend a ton of money

So if there is already a guide to this that would be great also. Im trying to keep my wife happy and not spend all our money.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I too have just started with pneumatics. I find all the different sizing that is being used for tubes, threads, and cylinder bore size rather confusing.
Fright props help section has rely helped me to get things together.

as for brand i got some good bargains on used festo and smc stuff, its quality gear but not the cheapest.

frightprops(dot)com/faq/category/2/pneumatics.html

IMG_20160417_102323[1].jpg
IMG_20160417_102317[1].jpg

·
Registered
85 Posts
Im geting mine cylinders and valves from aliexpress. Yes, china made but price is great. Port size is confusing but i already figureit out.
If you need help PM me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts