Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ih, this year i want to do a disney/fairytales twisted halloween costume. passificly, rapunzel, merida, princess and the frog, miss muffet, gretel, and belle, but i want ideas that hav'ent been done before, like merida if she turned into a bear instead of her mother, gretel if the witch stuffed her with candy and sweets, and stuff like that, so if you come up with any ideas please comment and let me know.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Considering they own Marvel IP’s, and they already are doing the What If.. comics as a series. Just do a What If... version of the Disney Princesses.

(I was always more partial to the short lived “What the..” series)

What If..

Elsa & Anna’s parents hadn’t died, and Elsa did run away and become an Evil Ice Queen?

Ariel has stolen her dads Trident and Changed Eric in to a Mer-man?

Tiana was the Shadow Man and entranced the prince?

Jasmine had married Jafar and taken over the kingdom before ever meeting Al?

Rapunzel has never been abducted but instead ran away and married a different prince?

Aurora was abducted by Malefacant and became a sorceress?

Belle became an spinster inventor and the last petal fell causing the beast to be permanently transformed, and thus hunted and eventually killed by the townspeople.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
ih, this year i want to do a disney/fairytales twisted halloween costume. passificly, rapunzel, merida, princess and the frog, miss muffet, gretel, and belle, but i want ideas that hav'ent been done before, like merida if she turned into a bear instead of her mother, gretel if the witch stuffed her with candy and sweets, and stuff like that, so if you come up with any ideas please comment and let me know.
Any of those characters can be made into Zombies-just shred the clothes/costume and grunge it up a bit and get the zombie white face paint and blackened eyes...then go the zombie route! Or have Rapunzel dragging the half rotten corpse of the "prince" around tangled in her braid. Or have the princess that kisses the frog turn into a frog girl and carry a frog with a human head. Or perhaps maybe Miss Muffet eating the giant spider in her bowl of curds and whey! And for those of you who like twisted-the movie Gretel and Hansel (see, it's backwards)--it is really creepy and good if you like witchy stuff.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Considering they own Marvel IP’s, and they already are doing the What If.. comics as a series. Just do a What If... version of the Disney Princesses.

(I was always more partial to the short lived “What the..” series)

What If..

Elsa & Anna’s parents hadn’t died, and Elsa did run away and become an Evil Ice Queen?

Ariel has stolen her dads Trident and Changed Eric in to a Mer-man?

Tiana was the Shadow Man and entranced the prince?

Jasmine had married Jafar and taken over the kingdom before ever meeting Al?

Rapunzel has never been abducted but instead ran away and married a different prince?

Aurora was abducted by Malefacant and became a sorceress?

Belle became an spinster inventor and the last petal fell causing the beast to be permanently transformed, and thus hunted and eventually killed by the townspeople.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wow i really love you creativity, but do you have ideas that or more horror, and twisted, but equality creative. maybe with merida?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any of those characters can be made into Zombies-just shred the clothes/costume and grunge it up a bit and get the zombie white face paint and blackened eyes...then go the zombie route! Or have Rapunzel dragging the half rotten corpse of the "prince" around tangled in her braid. Or have the princess that kisses the frog turn into a frog girl and carry a frog with a human head. Or perhaps maybe Miss Muffet eating the giant spider in her bowl of curds and whey! And for those of you who like twisted-the movie Gretel and Hansel (see, it's backwards)--it is really creepy and good if you like witchy stuff.
thanks i really love thoughs ideas, got any for merida

·
Registered
124 Posts
wow i really love you creativity, but do you have ideas that or more horror, and twisted, but equality creative. maybe with merida?
Ok, I just read the Merida story (I'm not into Disney but this tale is way better than Frozen (Yikes!) Anyway I'd say there's a few things you could do. The Merida zombie would be funny, and have a severed head of a bear... (like she ate the brains) Or have the Merida costume look like a bear attacked her with giant scratches on the flesh showing (like across her face 4 red gashes, top of her hands) and clothes torn with the 4 bear claws shredding her dress, etc. Or go as the bear and have Merida's dead corpse (a stuffed dummy in a Merida costume) being dragged around by the angry bear. Or Merida with 2 dead bear cubs hanging from her belt and her bow across her shoulder. I go macabre so it's a gag-no one take offense here!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts