Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dawn of the Dead
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I got this prop at a garage sale years ago. Didn't have the stand so I use her sitting down. Very elegant with her fur hat and cuffs. Someone posted this pic on Pinterest the way she's meant to be. I'm wondering if anyone knows the name of it or any background.

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 7.08.16 PM.png

·
Registered
123 Posts
I *think* that is a skeleton figure sold by Spirit years and years ago--maybe 2004-2006 era, I doubt earlier but I could be wrong. I had seen it elsewhere as well, but it wasn't really mass-marketed here as extensively as it was at Spirit. I have one, but it's been packed away for a really long time and I haven't looked at it in a while. It came available as part of a pair, but I can't recall if they were sold together or separately, though I wanna say they were sold separately -- the other one is male and dressed in dark gray or black, none of the maroon color (I've got both but again, it's been a while). Together in a graveyard scene they had a bit of the 'dapper ghoul' look to them. Not very tall, maybe 4.5 feet or so, lightweight, but looks good tucked amongst the stones.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Yup Spencers gifts had then in 2006 they had her she came with a rose, the male was sold separately he had a cane I think they were called mr and mrs. bones I know my store had a few of them. They look real cool with a spotlight shining on them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts