Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you EVERYONE for helping this community be so awesome!

Please help get the word out. Please tell everybody about HalloweenForum.com
(I can use your help)
Halloween Forum is a great resource. The more members the better it is for everyone.
Help us grow: Please “Like” us on Facebook, Like any posts that you love, Tweet about your favorite posts, use our “Pin” feature and pin pics and videos to Pinterest. Let the media know about HalloweenForum.com.
Each time that you help spread the word, you help the community grow. Every little bit helps.
Our Facebook page is at: http://www.facebook.com/halloweenforum
Our Twitter Profile: https://twitter.com/halloweenforum
Our Pinterest Page: http://pinterest.com/halloweenforum/ (send me a private message with your Pinterest email if you would like to be invited to pin to our boards)
Our Instagram Page: http://instagram.com/halloweenforum
Site Banners: http://www.halloweenforum.com/linktous.html

When you share Halloween Forum stuff on social media it is appreciated very much!

This is the one thing I ask from all members and visitors. The more visitors the site has the better it is for all of us!

Thank you!

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,729 Posts
Larry I couldn't possibly be working harder at this. I am working at Spirit Halloween this year and every home haunter I meet I write down the website for them. I have a T shirt, hoodie and jacket that I frequently wear and was just interviewed for the local news in my area about the the most popular costumes this year and I was wearing my Halloween Forum shirt :) I feel like this place is my home and want to spread the word to any like minded Haunters because it has been so good for me personally to be a part of this forum. If I can help just one person find this place and feel like it is their home than It is all worth it. I promise you I will work as hard as I can to spread the word

On a side note we just moved to our area (new state) We didn't know anyone , I looked up forum members from my new area and they have helped me tremendously! I have had members offer a place to stay while house hunting, tips about the area and even job and realtor recommendations. Everyone has been just so helpful. I also received house warming gifts from a few of my HF Pals. People genuinely care how I am doing and that is just a priceless gift.

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is super helpful! Very appreciated.
I pin from here all the time making sure to mention it is from an HF member. That way when it is repinned... people will always come directly back here to the original source and this incredible pool of talented Halloween enthusiasts.
I hope that is helpful. :)

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmm. I think it is something to brag about. You and other members have made this THE place for Halloween fans. We should be proud. And since the more visitors that we have the more we can do in the future then we want the world to know.
Thanks!
I've told quite a few people at work about Forum, and share posts on Facebook too, that's not bragging now is it ?

·
Funeral Crasher
7,444 Posts
You mean there are actually people in existence that don't know about the famous HalloweenForum? Egads ! :)

I've told several peeps about it, plus I've had my bumper sticker on the van for many years.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Hey Larry I been talking about Halloween Forum for years. Two years ago when the local paper did that big full page on our Haunt I made sure they got the info about Halloween Forum in the article. I know I have not been a good member for the last 24 months but the illness just kinda took over & I couldn't even type or work the mouse but I'm still hanging on! We made up our mind 2 days ago that the haunt was not going up this year due to all our health issues but last night I just kept thinking as I do every year.......what if this is the last one. So today I got up even tho I can hardly stand up & I went for it.

Last week I had 1000 business cards made with our haunt website on them & picturetrail where I store the photos I take Halloween night of the families. I put the info on business cards this year cause I could not make the labels I always make & hand out to everyone that comes through. So I been trying, but just illness has kept me in the bed. 4/5th of our haunt is not up. We need help on Halloween night too, the one person who helped us every year died in Feb., our dear friend. So I also had some flyers made to hang up asking for help. I been sitting on them cause I was sure Halloween was not going to happen here. We have 16 days.....I'M GONNA TRY & DO THIS! Got all the flyers up through town today, stopped at the high school & talked to them see if we can line up some help. My pain level the last 3 weeks has been a 15 but I could be gone next year. I say that every year. When I get my display up I act like its the last time I may see it.

We been flipping back & forth a month now figuring if we are gonna do this. So yes we are. The only thing I have gotten done since August was updating my website, which I had not touched in 2 years. I still have work to do on it but I have a Halloween Forum label I'm putting on each page. I'm one of your biggest fans whether I'm here or not! This forum is wonderful and we owe it all to you. Thanks Larry.

Sorry my days of standing in Lowes by the PVC pipe soliciting people for the Halloween Forum are over but tell ya what ....I did not think of it at the time but we can jot your website info down on the cards we're handing out. Trust me I have a lot of sit time no matter what I'm doing, I'll start working on them. We are still having crowds of over 600.

The Muffster

·
Master Crypt Keeper
2,735 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hope that you feel better. Health comes first. Thank you so much for your support. Thank you soo much! If all goes right, there may be some HalloweenForum business cards available to members with certain criteria next season. Still in the planning stage...(shhh).

Hey Larry I been talking about Halloween Forum for years. Two years ago when the local paper did that big full page on our Haunt I made sure they got the info about Halloween Forum in the article. I know I have not been a good member for the last 24 months but the illness just kinda took over & I couldn't even type or work the mouse but I'm still hanging on! We made up our mind 2 days ago that the haunt was not going up this year due to all our health issues but last night I just kept thinking as I do every year.......what if this is the last one. So today I got up even tho I can hardly stand up & I went for it.

Last week I had 1000 business cards made with our haunt website on them & picturetrail where I store the photos I take Halloween night of the families. I put the info on business cards this year cause I could not make the labels I always make & hand out to everyone that comes through. So I been trying, but just illness has kept me in the bed. 4/5th of our haunt is not up. We need help on Halloween night too, the one person who helped us every year died in Feb., our dear friend. So I also had some flyers made to hang up asking for help. I been sitting on them cause I was sure Halloween was not going to happen here. We have 16 days.....I'M GONNA TRY & DO THIS! Got all the flyers up through town today, stopped at the high school & talked to them see if we can line up some help. My pain level the last 3 weeks has been a 15 but I could be gone next year. I say that every year. When I get my display up I act like its the last time I may see it.

We been flipping back & forth a month now figuring if we are gonna do this. So yes we are. The only thing I have gotten done since August was updating my website, which I had not touched in 2 years. I still have work to do on it but I have a Halloween Forum label I'm putting on each page. I'm one of your biggest fans whether I'm here or not! This forum is wonderful and we owe it all to you. Thanks Larry.

Sorry my days of standing in Lowes by the PVC pipe soliciting people for the Halloween Forum are over but tell ya what ....I did not think of it at the time but we can jot your website info down on the cards we're handing out. Trust me I have a lot of sit time no matter what I'm doing, I'll start working on them. We are still having crowds of over 600.

The Muffster

·
Registered
265 Posts
Of course I'll help spread the word about HalloweenForum.com, my home haunt would not be what it is today if I had not found this web site and all the awesome, talented and giving people around here.

Thank you for keeping this site going!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts