Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me i need a good zombie doll tutorial i cant seem to find one on the forum, i tried searching for one and came up with nothing, also tried searching google and nothing.
Can anyone point me in the right direction of a tutorial please :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
I saw a page that was posted from this forum about a month ago. I can't remember anything other than it had a simple 1 page tut on zombie babies/dolls.

I made 3 zombie/creepy babies myself. I painted 1 red and did her nails black and she looks more devilish and the other two I painted black and then went over lightly with white in little areas and whited out their eyes and added a bit of black back into them. They don't look like the ones that were posted before but it will still get folks to say Eww nonetheless lol.

I will keep an eye out for that link and will post it if I find it! Good luck!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks TK421 i love those autopsy babies i just became a fan of them on facebook :D (well that will be all of my friends thinking im wierd :rolleyes:) oh well lol

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all ideas everyone. I had a go at making one but its only a barbie doll size as i just wanted to try it before i went ahead and painted dolls, So here it is...i would like your feedback before i do the dolls thanks :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts