Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Best Job In The World

Please click on the above link, watch the video, and vote for my niece, Danielle to get her dream job.

Danielle just graduated from college with a degree in Marine Biology.

She interned at Sea World Orlando and Sea World San Diego (very hard positions to get – lots of competition).

She now works for the US Navy training dolphins and sea lions.

The Navy job has her being dropped off in the middle of the ocean, by herself, at night, for 8 hours, to train these animals.

It’s dark, it’s cold, and it’s dangerous. (She has had her ribs broken a few times already from the dolphins hitting her with their noses.)

This Great Barrier Reef job would be a nice change of pace (and less dangerous) for her and I believe that she is well qualified for this position.

It has been her lifelong dream to work with dolphins and work at the Great Barrier Reef.

Please feel free to pass this along to any of your friends.

If the link says something about not showing the video, it just means that the site is busy. Please try again.

Thank you,

Finn

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update.
There should be 5 stars to the right of the video. Highlight the five stars and click.
If there are only 3 stars showing that means the website is busy. Please try again later.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Finn

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
She's got my vote. Her enthusiasm is contagious!

As a dive instructor, I can appreciate the need to qualified people to study the GBR. It's a sensitive indicator of the health of the ocean in that part of the world. Go Danielle!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She's got my vote. Her enthusiasm is contagious!

As a dive instructor, I can appreciate the need to qualified people to study the GBR. It's a sensitive indicator of the health of the ocean in that part of the world. Go Danielle!
Thank you very much, Otaku.
She has wanted to do this since she was five years old.

Finn

1 - 4 of 4 Posts