Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back there was a thread where a guy had decided to give his backyard haunt a major facelift. He had built a house front complete with roof. It was built out of 2x2's if I remember correctly and it could be easily disassembled and stored flat. I remember him showing a picture of it because he had built it so far in advance. I think he was in Arizona or maybe Texas? For the life of me I can't remember the poster's name. I do remember he picked up some kind of hard wood I think for his roof material. Or maybe it was shakes? I remember he said a buddy of his works in a flooring store or maybe home improvement shop and customer returned it so he got a really good deal on it.

I've spent the last couple days trying to find it but ever since I had to reformat both of my PC's there is a ton of stuff I bookmarked but I can no longer find. If anyone even remotely recognizes the thread I'm referring to please let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I know he was going for a specific theme but what it was eludes me. I just recall that he had showed different progress pictures of his build of the what I'll call structure. If my memory serves me right it was sort of like a haunted house front? I even think it had a window or two?

Ugh ... my memory needs a drop kick!

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That is the one! Thank you so much DeadTed! I've been kicking my own ass 'cause I could remember a single keyword to get it to pull up with a search!

Many thanks!

edit:

I know I typed "facade" into the search ... maybe too many beers or being too tired ... dang ... thanks

Err, thanks Screaming Demons ... argh!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts