Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, brand new to the site. First off I absolutely love halloween and its a dream of mine to someday have my own haunted house. Untill then I would really like to start decorating my yard as cool as I can with halloween props. i have been infatuated with the pneumatic ground breaking props that i see online. They are so cool! I have been wanting to build one for a few years but have not had the time. This year is the year and I would like to start now. The problem is I have no experience building props . I do construction work so I know how to use tools and such but the pneumatics and electrical stuff I do not know much about. I am hoping someone will have the patience to walk me through on how to make one and the questions I will have. I have done a little research but this is not alot of info on the web, and I have found a pneumatic kit on fright props. I have a very general idea how its assembled but I will need more detail. Please help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Fill free to email me also .

·
Registered
185 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts