Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this sounds crazy, but indeed, I am so clueless I need help figuring this out. :eek: I have a soundstrack list on youtube, but the clips won't play without commercials which obviously interrupts the mood. How do I get it to play without commercials? Each "song" is almost 30 minutes long.

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you have amazon prime - they have great halloween playlists and digital music. It is not technically free, but if you already have the service then I guess it it kind of is. They also have the soundtracks to most John Carpenter movies included in the prime section. I listen to them while I work. lol

·
Registered
306 Posts
You need to download an adblocker for your browser, which is absolutely free and you won't need to shell out a dime for a service like Youtube red.

https://adblockplus.org/ it works as an add-on to your browser so nothing will be downloaded to your computer, and you shouldn't see any ads on youtube. I've used mine for years.

·
Registered
40 Posts
If using firefox, search "youtube" or "flash video"in the addons, install one of the downloaders, then when you go to youtube, you have a download button.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts