Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am letting my kiddos stay up till midnight (usually I enforce a strict bedtime lol), might do pizza. That's about it. Never been a big drinker, or partier for that matter. ( had my oldest when I was only 19...and I have never even been to a party lol)

Might sound lame but it works lol

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
We are keeping a low profile ourselves. There are about 6 couples getting together at our friend's house next door to us. We'll hang out, play pool and have a cocktail or two, but no one gets crazy. The kids will all be hanging out in the living room watching TV, then we haave the kids come down to the adult party room just before midnight.

We definitely try to stay off the roads on New Years Eve and most holidays. I will not drink and drive, but there are plenty of amateurs out there that will do it.

Have a Happy and Healthy New Year, with dreams of an awesome Halloween to come in 2014.

Eric

·
Registered
42,950 Posts
We always get invited out for New Years but the hubby and I are happy just to stay at home for the evening, really don't have any desire to be out there on the roads tonight. We will watch a couple of movies and have snack foods, if we're both still awake we'll watch the ball drop in New York City.

Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you all the best in 2014! :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If my parts come in from FrightProps today, I'll be finishing up my ground breaker prop.
I'm a Halloween Geek at heart.
We have people coming over, but just a small group.

P.S. You sound like good mom.
That sounds fun! All I got in the mail today was ads :-( lol!

And thank you...I try to be! :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We are keeping a low profile ourselves. There are about 6 couples getting together at our friend's house next door to us. We'll hang out, play pool and have a cocktail or two, but no one gets crazy. The kids will all be hanging out in the living room watching TV, then we haave the kids come down to the adult party room just before midnight.

We definitely try to stay off the roads on New Years Eve and most holidays. I will not drink and drive, but there are plenty of amateurs out there that will do it.

Have a Happy and Healthy New Year, with dreams of an awesome Halloween to come in 2014.

Eric

I try to stay off roads too. People are crazy sometimes.

Happy New Year to you as well!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We always get invited out for New Years but the hubby and I are happy just to stay at home for the evening, really don't have any desire to be out there on the roads tonight. We will watch a couple of movies and have snack foods, if we're both still awake we'll watch the ball drop in New York City.

Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you all the best in 2014! :)
I wanted to attempt snacks...like stuff the kids could make. I ran out of time though..cleaning up after Christmas and I have been crunched trying to find a daycare by the 8th. Ah.

I hope you have an amazing 2014!

·
Resident Potterhead
1,972 Posts
back in my partying prime, i spent new years eve sick with food poisoning.... i dont think ive ever really partied on NYE. i just dont care that much about the last number in the date changing.

i spent mine at home, sober, drinking pepsi, curled up in my recliner with my dogs, watching sons of anarchy on netflix.

(SPOILER ALERT! DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED SOA BUT PLAN TO)

stahl got shot in the head right around when midnight rolled around so i didnt even notice till 10 minutes into 2014.... overall im pretty happy with how i brought in the new year. i couldnt wait for that b*tch to get hers! lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts