Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got an Oriental Trading catalog in the mail, and of course it started me thinking about treat bags & good stuff to hand out on Halloween. Along with the usual candy, I like to hand out toys and other goofy stuff. Has anyone ever handed out beach balls? Was looking at these tie-dyed ones, but they also have these Halloween specific ones. Last year the kids seemed to go past the Halloween themed stuff and pick up the generic glow sticks, hackey-sacks and other toys that we threw in there. I like to do a little of both, and we would use the generics up giving them for friends' birthday.

What has been your experience?

Oh, and for the Donna the Dead decorators, they have this Flashing Donna The Dead on clearance for $4.97. Thought that was pretty cool.

Also, I received a code with the catalog for free shipping on orders of $49.00 or more placed before May 15, 2009 (WB1010613). Please feel free to use it if it'll help with your order.

Ween

·
Registered
916 Posts
We did the TOT bag thing one year and decided it was too much work and to much $$ for the number of TOTers we get (2700). We do however give out glow bracelets along with the normal candy.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
From experince the OT stuff if to cheap in quality for the price you pay. But that's just my opinion. If you do that skip the halloween beachballs because that's not a good deal at all. The generic stuff (beachballs, hacky saks) are good to use because they can be used year round. I have found the tattoos to be a huge sucsess so I recomend those.

The Donna The Dead Head Leacher is a great price! I got one from Walgreens last year for seven or eight bucks and made a quick full sized mourner women prop. It looks pretty great considering it took litterly three minutes to make.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My father-in-law works for a candy distributor so we get a ton of candy/toys for free each year for TOTs. I've got to agree with you, kids tend to favor the general toys more than the Halloween themed stuff.

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
There was a coupon in sundays paper for $2.99 shipping on ANY order by 5/4/09.(not valid with any other offer.one coupon per customer)

Enter key Code ASU1002

1 - 5 of 5 Posts