Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to Pier One Imports this weekend, and they had a small area of Halloween decorations, but they were sure cute! I know some of you decorate Halloween trees and they had some nice ornaments. My favorite items are the eyeball glass charms - my friends are always losing their glasses! LOL :D Since this was last weekend, I've already forgot the prices, sorry...:confused:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry the pixs are so big...I don't know how to make them smaller. :( .

·
Registered
74 Posts
WOW that is nice selection!! Thanks for heads up I may have to stop by tomorrow or by the weekend!! I gotta get couple of Halloween ornaments I do have Black Halloween Trees!! :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
my suggestion is to wait till after Halloween with Pier 1 unless you are really dying to use a particular item this year. Last year after Halloween I got a bunch of their stuff for less than 50 cents.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Blown glass Halloween ornaments...[starts drooling profusely]...
I wouldn't think to check Pier One, but now I think I'll need to swing by when the Spirit store across the street from it eventually opens. Knowing this town, the ornaments will probably be available and marked down after Halloween, but it can't hurt to look around now:).

·
Registered
797 Posts
WOW! Pier1 should give you a discount because I'm so there tomorrow. I have a new 5ft Halloween tree to decorate and these beauties are perfect!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts