Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm flying in to Coraopolis, PA on Sunday for a week on business and was wondering if there were any Halloween attractions, stores, or whatever going in that I could check out. I know it's a little early, but Universal's haunt in CA starts on the 20th if Sept so you never know...

Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm only here until Friday so I might check out Hundred Acres although unless I find a local to take me I doubt it. I'm right next to the airport and without transportation...but hey that's what Craigslist is for, right?

:p

·
Registered
60 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I thought with your original post you'd have until Sunday the 29th!
I don't think any place is open during the week yet. I think Hundred acres is open Fridays and Saturdays.
I just did a quick check of Spirit Stores and there aren't any too close to where you're staying. I was quite surprised there wasn't any in Robinson? Beaver Valley might be the closest. There is a Garden Ridge right along the Parkway in Robison. Haven't been there this year, but they always have a decent selection of Halloween things.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I see they are dark all week. Oh well I guess I'm SOL... Thanks anyways everyone, you all rock!

·
Evil Wizard
2,135 Posts
Yeah, I see they are dark all week. Oh well I guess I'm SOL... Thanks anyways everyone, you all rock!
Not exactly what you had in mind, but you may be able to catch the first day of the Pittsburgh Comic Con (09/27, 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM), held at the Monroeville Convention Center.

http://pittsburghcomicon.com/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
Saruman of Many Colours
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing