Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm flying in to Coraopolis, PA on Sunday for a week on business and was wondering if there were any Halloween attractions, stores, or whatever going in that I could check out. I know it's a little early, but Universal's haunt in CA starts on the 20th if Sept so you never know...

Thanks

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm only here until Friday so I might check out Hundred Acres although unless I find a local to take me I doubt it. I'm right next to the airport and without transportation...but hey that's what Craigslist is for, right?

:p

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I thought with your original post you'd have until Sunday the 29th!
I don't think any place is open during the week yet. I think Hundred acres is open Fridays and Saturdays.
I just did a quick check of Spirit Stores and there aren't any too close to where you're staying. I was quite surprised there wasn't any in Robinson? Beaver Valley might be the closest. There is a Garden Ridge right along the Parkway in Robison. Haven't been there this year, but they always have a decent selection of Halloween things.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I see they are dark all week. Oh well I guess I'm SOL... Thanks anyways everyone, you all rock!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts