Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pre run of my pirate display in my garage. Still need to dirty up some costumes and do a bunch of touch ups on lighting. The fog machine was off when I took this. It goes off every so often which adds a nice touch. I had to have my phone light on for recording. I think it's wayyyy better in person with regular lighting. It's better in person than this video captures. Thumbs up on my taking skull from audioservocontroller. Can't wait till next year to get my next one. Also have to mention spiderhill props for the animated pirate captain movement. I need to shorten up an arm but the kit I got is top notch. Lots of webbing to do and touch up on the lighting. Will update as I get closer to the finished product. There's also a monster in a box treasure chest one of the Pirates on the shelves is holding that I was not activating. Will do that on next updat in a few days.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I plan on distressing the costumes some today. Doing some lighting details, and finding a home for my squakers macaw still. Will update again when I get closer to completion.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts