Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Josey, this is friggin' awsome!! I love your Captains Quarters .
I have been looking for years off and on for a headboard that would be a good base that I could work with. Our house is a Spanish Colonial style and when we bought it a friend of our said "you need a Jolly Roger above that arch" We are Pirate and Disney lovers. So I had mentioned it to my BIL who ended up commandeering my project and gave us one he made for us. Its not a replica, which I would have preferred and too big for the archway but it did start my "pirate corner". He did use a real skull he found on ebay and what is pretty cool is the map he did on the leather base is to my husbands deceased-dogs grave in the Chatsworth hills. The wording is a 17th cent.
Sorry to go on about this but I'm excited seeing your love for this and someone else who appreciates POC.

Have you documented any of the other effects in your room?

I am working on an "undead Jack the monkey" to place next to the treasure chest on the table. Thats how I came upon your post. I was going to update my progress

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Thinlizzy ,
Thanks! Glad u enjoyed the video .. thats awesome that u are theming your home as well , i would love to see pictures of it ! Having a undead jack the monkey is an awesome idea! I bet it will turn out amazing for u
I do have a few other videos on my utube channel of my pirate and Haunted mansion items .. here is a link to a haunted mansion one i did . Thanks foe watching the video!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Josey, this is friggin' awsome!! I love your Captains Quarters .
I have been looking for years off and on for a headboard that would be a good base that I could work with. Our house is a Spanish Colonial style and when we bought it a friend of our said "you need a Jolly Roger above that arch" We are Pirate and Disney lovers. So I had mentioned it to my BIL who ended up commandeering my project and gave us one he made for us. Its not a replica, which I would have preferred and too big for the archway but it did start my "pirate corner". He did use a real skull he found on ebay and what is pretty cool is the map he did on the leather base is to my husbands deceased-dogs grave in the Chatsworth hills. The wording is a 17th cent.
Sorry to go on about this but I'm excited seeing your love for this and someone else who appreciates POC.

Have you documented any of the other effects in your room?

I am working on an "undead Jack the monkey" to place next to the treasure chest on the table. Thats how I came upon your post. I was going to update my progress
Hello Thinlizzy , i sent a reply to your message but forgot to tag u on it .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts