Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Haunters,

I decided to empty out my shed and test posing my bucky's, treasure chest and surrounding stuff.

This ons will sit by the cave entrance

Here is the "cave", the walls will be covered with cammo-netting
the arms still needs to bee posed (wire frame) end the cords holding them up will be replaces with fishing line

I bought myself an water effect lamp, it looks cool, but the pictures does not give the correct effect

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxpTFH3DBY

What do you think? suggestions, tips and ideas are welcome.

Ronny

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,519 Posts
That looks great! Love that water effect lamp. Can I ask where you get something like that? The first pirate is pefect and the shed will make a great cave! Really nice. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing come together!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Haunters,

At last, I call it done
I made my cave entrance last week and it went well until we had very bad weather this week and unfortunately I had a leak in my roof and as a result one of the wall's got soaking wet and collapsed.
and the bad weather continued the whole week, lucky for me we had perfect this weekend and I fixed the roof and wall and was able to put the cave together, here are the pic's.

the lighting is temporary

you can't see much but here is the same with flash

On the sealing is a cammo netting with hanging cammo cloth

Yohoho a Pirate life for me

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hohoho, here is a picture of my "cave keeper"

I also placed my little boat, called blub (an appropriate name, it really did blub in our local canal :)

and my canon, I just need to connect the remote controlled fogger and it is ready to fire

I hope to place my graveyard scene tomorrow and than the yard is open for public

Happy Haunting

1 - 13 of 13 Posts