Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finaly, I'm posting the link to last years pirate ship haunt.

we had a ton fun building the ship and all the props. the whole neighborhood enjoyed it and the local news even came out.
This year is a totaly different theme, a slight twist on your good old fashiond nuclear fallout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PSBGwzNCUE&feature=player_detailpage

V__2733.jpg

V__8A64.jpg

Hope you all enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
all together, the ship itself took about 2 weeks of evenings and weekends. the props and pirates, about the same for assembly, but all summer and then some for planning and collecting materialls. we start setting up mid-September so that most of the show is running most of October.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the best way to see it all is to follow the youtube lik above and watch the video. There should be day and night footage with lighting and soudtrack.
Heres one more good overall shot. I do have some close-ups , so if there is something specific you need more info on , just let me know.

V__2CFC.jpg

·
Registered
330 Posts
Very nice, what part of town do you live in, I am in New Albany. Would be fun to do a drive by and check out your great work.

·
Capt o' the Mourning Star
600 Posts
Your ship is awesome.......Nicely done there Matey!

·
Registered
73 Posts
that is unbelieveably great , love it . What will you do with it after Halloween though? got to go to you tube and see your video now.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's actually last year's display. This year we set up a nuclear fallout theme display. There is a video as well.
I have a post on this site titled Nuclear Fallout Halloween. You can also find the video link in the post as well. Thanks for your appreciation, I know we probably won't ever be able to top the pirate ship.

·
Registered
897 Posts
I LOVE IT!!!

:mad: (My little icon is not mad, he is sayig OMG! OMG! OMG! :D

I have a real soft spot for pirates; they never get old for me. It is one of the best set ups I have seen so far. I can't imagine the time & work that went into gathering piratey things and building it. I have a fairly big yard if you ever get tired of it. :D

Great job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts