Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a pirate themed halloween party this year and I have been looking all over the place for some inexpensive plastic pirate looking jugs for my guests to use. I can't seem to find anything. I was wondering if some of you halloween pros out there might have an idea of where I can look??

Thanks so much in advance!:)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess everyone is as stumped as I am! Haha. Any other ideas would be welcomed. Looks like I might have to come up with something else!

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
yes very stumped!!! LOL the only thing I can think of is use milk jugs and cover them with things that will make them look like rum bottles.

Sorry, but that's the only thing i can think up. Googling only comes up with Mugs

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I get the same results as well.

Si-cotik that is not a bad idea! Would need to get to drinking milk! Haha. Thanks for the advice!

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
I don't know if where you are has small quart sized jug of milk...they look like milk jugs but they are quart sized...if you can find those, try convenience stores, those would work. Plus less milk to drink...lol. Or maybe see if you family or friends can save theirs.

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
go to the good will store or antique store to look for cheap jugs can produce some good finds.

·
Registered
281 Posts
yeah I can't think of cheap plastic.....I only thought of glass Captain Morgan jugs lol

·
Registered
149 Posts
Do you happen to buy a lot of maple syrup or know someone who does? I buy the 1 litre size and it comes in a little brownish jug. I painted some of the containers last year and used them in our Hillbilly theme. It might be too late to get a bunch of them, though ... as good as maple syrup is I think saving the jugs up over a year would be a better idea than going into a maple syrup induced sugar coma!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts