Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great job on the atmosphere! I'm making something for work as well, tough to scope down and keep it affordable and still achieve good atmosphere.
Yah I hear you on that. I got lucky and had more room to work with than I ever did. I was almost afraid it was too much. I did not want to bring every thing I had but some how I was able to pull it off. I was thinking I would not be able to put enough in the scenes to make it look decent. Hope yours goes well. Please post pictures.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, I need to re-word that! It was waaaaaay more room than I ever had to work with. I meant it seemed like I had too little stuff for such a large area. Somehow it looked like I pulled it off. I realized I said that a bit ago. Poor choice of wording. LOL.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
I wasn't criticizing your wording-- I thought maybe Forum folks might have a different perspective of what's makes a big, involved display! It looks great, and from what you posted, it looks amply decorated!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No no. Not taken like that at all. I truly realized that I said little and I totally get it. No worries mate! I also went back and changed those words. Like I mentioned Poor choice of wording on my part. I'm very grammatically challenged.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts