Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Capt o' the Mourning Star
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a pirate theme in my yard this year and my lovely bride made some great pirate "Booty" bags by stenciling either a skull & crossbones or a pirate ship on the bags. We are going to fill them with chocolate pirate coins, gummi skull & crossbones and temporary pirate tattoo's. I think they turned out really nice:

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love them! They look terrific!

Do you know your the average number of TOTers?
Thanks, I think she did a great job on them. We usually only get about a dozen TOT's, but this year I am hoping for a few more to show up to see the ship!

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
I just bought those set of stencils the other day for some signage I want to do! Like how your wife incorporated them into your haunt candy bags. Nice job. I've seen the pics of your haunt and these are just perfect for the ToTers. Are you guys dressing up too?

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just bought those set of stencils the other day for some signage I want to do! Like how your wife incorporated them into your haunt candy bags. Nice job. I've seen the pics of your haunt and these are just perfect for the ToTers. Are you guys dressing up too?
GOS,

In addition to stenciling the "Booty" bags, I also threw a stencil on a small treasure chest that we are going to use to hand out the bags and I also used it on an old beer mug that I re-painted and it is going to be the "Grog" mug for the skeleton in the wrecked boat.

I had originally planned on having the whole family dress up as pirates, but my lovely bride has to work and so does my son. So it is down to me and my daughter, her boyfriend and a neighbor or two to crew the "Mourning Star" on our own:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts