Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Scarhead Brain Tumor Guy
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First prop of the season. The beauty of this prop is that it's just been a static fixture in the display for the past few years, most people will recogonize it as stationary

·
Scarhead Brain Tumor Guy
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks folks for the kind words. As I watch that vid I realized that a lot of details are lost, so I'd just like to add a few pics.

The skull is slightly oversize(Michael's) was bored to allow the pvc to run all the way through it.

The top is made of foam and painted to match the barrel(close anyway) with a strip of alluminum gorilla glue to the bottom

I don't know if this has ever been done but I thought it was worth showing the pvc is what everything is mounted to and it in turn comes down over the cylinder thereby creating a diffuser for the exhaust. The orange rod is just holding it up for the photo.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Great idea and looks super! We have a terrible time finding american style trash cans here but wood vats are a plenty. We may have to consider making a barrel trauma instead of a trash can trauma one year :D

MsM

·
Scarhead Brain Tumor Guy
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought the exact same thing as I was building him Diabolik

Infidels!!

Your pirate is awesome. totally reminds me of Jeff Dunham's puppet, Achmed the Dead Terrorist.... :D

"Silence, I kill you !!!"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts