1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
I really wish I knew the history of these pillars, but I found the pick on Flickr and there was no caption or description.

Still, I think it's really cool.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah-hah, I knew I had another link somewhere on my laptop for another Pillar.

Enjoy!

-Doc

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't think that the Shadow Lair link worked. :-(

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi TK.

Too Funny, your pic in your post is the same Pillar as at the link I had in the original post! It's just the other side of the Pillar (90 degrees) -- notice the eyeball looking thing on top of the fence post. Thanks for sharing...I look yours angle of view in the pic better.

-Doc

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Sorry about the ShadowLair link. It seems that parts of his site are working, but the blog enteries are down right now. Here are three pics from his blog about his "Pillar of Pain". He built this for his 2007 party.

This is the pillar pf pain, in grey, ready for the party.

This is the pillar of pain with the panel open. He built it like a locker, so he could store things inside and add motors (but I don't know if he actually did aad any motors).

And here is a pic of the pillar during construction.

I wish I could tell you more about the pillar, but it's all in his blog. Hopefully, it will come back up at some point. You can still poke around his site -- most if it is working at the moment.

ShadowLair

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
I really wish I knew the history of these pillars, but I found the pick on Flickr and there was no caption or description.

Still, I think it's really cool.

I saw that on the travel channel a while back! It's the Sedlec Ossuary in the Czech republic. The whole place is decorated with skeletal chandeliers, walls lined with them, everything. Looks pretty cool!:D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts