Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been checking Pier One Imports every day since halloween, they just released a few things for sale online that previously were unavailable. The wreaths are a good deal, well made and large. I haven't received any of the spooky gates yet, but I did buy two of the spooky arches, and they are awesome. Figure I give you all a heads up if you want any of these, I done got my fill. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Love how the gate says it's available online only but every zip code I put in, mine, my mom's, two places we use to live, and including the one above, say not available for delivery there. Sounds like it's sold out.

Wish I would have known when the arch went on clearance. I have always liked it and now that I have Jack and Oogie from Walgreens it would be cool to have the arch. Wristslitter, curious how much the arch was when you ordered it? I seem to recall it was a bit pricey during the season, but always liked the look.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I ran to my pier one as soon as I saw this post (it never occurred to me to look there!). They had nothing 😔. I really like the look of those gates too.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Thanks for the info. Not a bad price. Did you buy both off the website or pick them up in the store? I'm hoping they might carry it again next year. Last year I called my local store after halloween and was told they had sold out of them before halloween so I hadn't thought of checking the website.

A few years ago I picked up some lit arches from Party City's after halloween sale. I might end up creating a Burtonesque facade to affix to one of them since I haven't had much luck timing when look for them. It's nice you'll have two to create an entrance and an exit gate if you set up a walk thru.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts