Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Midnight candelabra caught my eye....but the price made me look away!!
wait for their sale....at the end of the season they cut the price and you will be amazed at the stock they have...i clean up buying then....xmas too, omg i love their stuff for xmas...........id stalk pier one for the sales.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Ahh! So much spooky cuteness! I wonder when it will be in store?
yes they will be loaded..........again watch for the sales or wait for them to put it on sale at the end of th season, they slash it to half and usually have almost everything in stock........im telling you...ive been buying for years from them like this...online and in store, ask the girls

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,951 Posts
I love the wreaths. They seem to be on par with Grandin Road but cheaper on the wreaths.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
i got these last year, now i think they were separate, this is a good price for the pair, i put them in a scape with alot of dt silver things/bought for xmas, candles, tim burtoneque style...i love them!! im going to be so broke this fall... i do some cute scenes and love some of pier ones things. http://www.pier1.com/Glitter-Frankenstein-Bride/PS60433,default,pd.html#q=halloween&start=1

emergawd..the cat stuff, did you see the cat mantel scarf? and the cat witch glasses?? i need to learn to glass paint....then that sign, "i'm here for the Boo's"....lol, gonna copy that one...........

oh check ou the day of the dead bracelet...i see boho there too....

·
Registered
343 Posts
So many great things! I really like the black and orange flocked table runner, and almost all of the wine glasses. The bat doormat might be coming here too...

·
Registered
720 Posts
I saw they started putting their Halloween wares up a few weeks ago. But looking now I see they've added way more stuff! Someone's gonna have to hide my credit card from me :D

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts