Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, back again.. So I am trying to find some pictures of the movie book Hocus Pocus that someone had posted of the ACTUAL Book from the movie. I can not find it anywhere..... Please re post or redirect me if you find them please.

I have been making these books like crazy and people are very very happy with them. I have soo many orders that im thinking of hiring someone to help LOL...
I have a lady in the Netherlands that is wanting a replica of this book to a T and is ready to pay $600 as long as it is as close to the move book as possible.
So this one is gonna be REALLY REALLY COOL.. working clasp and lock, fully remote eye and lid.... all the works.. Should be interesting.. But Ive made so many of these now that I can do them in my sleep, and have LOL..
And the funny thing is, my first prototype if you will, looks like CRAP compared to the new ones! I have learned so many better ways to build this book that the new ones look SOOOO much better.
I may have to revise the old tutorial and show "the new way".

So yeah, if anyone can find those pictures of the Hocus Pocus Movie Spell Book Pictures I could really use them right about now...
Thanks
Kammo

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well thank you MrsMyers666, I did find those also. I had talked with someone on the forums that posted some pictures of that book that were great. Awesome detail and color. But thank you for putting those up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts