Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We gave out 154 drink boxes to kids last night. Most of the kids did not want to come up the driveway. They said it was to scary. I wanted to post some pics of the haunt. Sorry They look so dark. The camera stinks.

Our two Ghouls.

The cemetery.

More cemetery.

This years Tiff. (It's His name)

The lover frogs.

Spooky night shot.

Cylonnfrogqueens PVC candles.

Inside My coffin.

The grave digger.

The Cylonfrogqueen and I waiting for the little rascals to come.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Fantastic!! I am in awe of Tiff! Loved all of it. I am mostly in awe of the picture of you guys in shorts having a drink outside. You must not be in Canada my friend!

·
Bog Body
1,474 Posts
AH i can't stand how AWESOME your scarecrow is! it looks like it's floating and CREEPY and will MESS YOU UP! love it. that thing is right out of one of my nightmares i swear!

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
You KNOW you've done an awesome job when the kids don't want to come up the driveway! :p These pictures are wonderful!!!! Wish I could've dropped by your house!

·
Registered
800 Posts
You are so lucky to live in Florida judging by your pictures it looks as if you had amazing weather for the big night....here in Canada the weather was on "our side" and it was hardly even a jacket night more of a sweater night if that....so I shouldn't complain but we did receive some snow/frost leading up to Halloween

·
Registered
168 Posts
Halloween is definitely different in Florida from Jersey. I can promise you, NOBODY was sitting outside in shorts at my house. lol We're all wearing thermal underwear under our costumes.

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
I like your set up and the crosses on the windows. Juice boxes....that's actually a really great idea... the kids can even drink them on the ToT'ing route. Might have to steal that idea for next year. Nice job.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts