Halloween Forum banner

121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
I was reaped!!!! Thank you so much Lady Frog, I love everything!!!!

She sent me a spooky beautiful creepy doll(did you make it your self?) a awesome gory brain (I can't wait to add it to my next chop shop scene), 2 awesome witchcraft/ wicca books(I can't wait to read them and add them to my collection of witchcraft/wicca books), a cauldron shaped mug that says Witches Brew with a cake I can make in it, 3 fun sized snicker bars, 5 eyes, 3severed fingers, 8 spider, 2 star and Moon candle holders, a Halloween themed hand towel, a awesome gory door cover for my Chop Shop, and a hanging battery operated witch (sadly her nose was broke off during transit).

View attachment 724816

View attachment 724817

View attachment 724818

View attachment 724819

View attachment 724820
Oh no she lost her nose! I hope it can be fixed. I didn't make any of these items. I'm glad you liked it all. I'm happy you can use so much of it in your chop shop!

·
Spookiest Lady in Pa!
931 Posts
Oh no she lost her nose! I hope it can be fixed. I didn't make any of these items. I'm glad you liked it all. I'm happy you can use so much of it in your chop shop!
May I ask where you found the doll? I've never seen anything like it before. I'm always looking for stuff to add to my chop shop display. I try to do it every other year and set up a little different as a part of my whole display. Just this year I found hooks to hang body parts on. Recieving your box this morning was the perfect pick me up as I have been sick since yesterday. I barely made it through my eight hour shift. I spent the whole day with a headache, nauseous and going from hot to cold.

·
Registered
469 Posts
May I ask where you found the doll? I've never seen anything like it before. I'm always looking for stuff to add to my chop shop display. I try to do it every other year and set up a little different as a part of my whole display. Just this year I found hooks to hang body parts on. Recieving your box this morning was the perfect pick me up as I have been sick since yesterday. I barely made it through my eight hour shift. I spent the whole day with a headache, nauseous and going from hot to cold.
Flu season is in full swing it seems. I hope you feel better! The doll I got at Ross a few years ago. I never knew what to do with it so I kept it sealed up in it's box until lo and behold I saw creepy dolls on your list! Now I know I was the caretaker for her so she could eventually find her way to you 😁

·
Registered
359 Posts
This was an amazing reap. Everything was for my daughter who is in her very own house this year. She is having a Halloween party and this great stuff came just in time. There was an awesome crystal ball, voodoo doll, plates, cups, napkins and treat bags. Creepy cloth, skeleton chair covers, black lace mantel cover, eyeball lights, huge light up jack o lantern, candle holders, vampire teeth, mug, kitchen towel and potholder, little crockpot for dip, skeleton in a tub, skeleton hand soap, wooden fright night sign, straws, goody bags, candy corn, skeleton salad tongs, 2 pumpkin strobe lights, candle holders, huge pumpkin leaf bag, and im sure other things that I am leaving out. Im trying to get all the pictures to load. I may have to add them to another post.

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
I literally let out a SCREAM of delight when I opened my Reaper's box!! It is absolutely perfect! My two favorite things, skulls and ravens combined into this amazing mister! The eyes change colors and the mist is quite substantial, the camera just doesn't pick it up very well. Thank you so much Purple Ferrets 3! -- seeing your name on the card delighted me even more because I had just gotten home from taking my ferrets to the vet for their annual checkup when I found your package at the door!! Thanks again!! View attachment 723993 View attachment 723994 View attachment 723995 View attachment 723996 View attachment 723997
So happy you liked it! Ive been crazy busy so haven't had a chance to check in here.Hope you have the Happiest of Halloweens!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey y’all. Sorry I haven’t posted in a bit, work has been super crazy and trying to keep up the house.....gah! At the same time my laptop has been slowly dieting and I heard from someone I know about a great deal on an iPad Pro and bought it yesterday,I have been working on getting used to this new tablet (as you can see.....no color 😢) and above all, trying to help my sis out as much as possible (she’s pretty with my nephew.)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ok everyone! I was R-E-A-P-E-D yesterday! It was a fantastic rescue-I am so touched by the thought that Disembodiedvoice put into my rescue. I am going to post a bunch of pictures, but unfortunately I can’t post all of the squeals of joy and jumping around that happened while I was opening it!
Here is the super cute card. I loved it!
When I opened the box, I was met with this super spooky and awesome outdoor skeleton!
These really made me squeal. I love the nightmare before Christmas and these lights! They blink and play the song! The bow is perfect Tim burton style! And..disembodiedvoice-you must have snuck a peek into my head because I am obsessed with gnomes for Christmas!
Also, some super cute garland and some Tim Holtz craft things. I absolutely LoVE Tim Holtz! And, this little unicorn ornament was quickly claimed by my daughter who just adores ponies and unicorns!
A few more amazing items! I love them!
This picture goes perfectly with my decor-so does the cat! Also, some more perfect crafty items.
Then I got to the towel and the book-more perfection and describes my house 100%. But wait! I opened the book and...
my jaw hit the floor. I LOVE these! Here is a picture of the entire reap-it was so amazing I had trouble getting it all in!
Thank you, thank you, thank you! This was such a wonderful and thoughtful package. I am so lucky to have gotten you, Disembodiedvoice, as my rescue Reaper! ❤ It’s been a rough year and this was such a feel-good package. Again, thank you!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Glad you liked it and everything seems to have arrived in one piece. The little Uni was for your daughter, glad she liked him. I love gnomes too, collect a new one or two ...or three every year. In fact I love everything on your list so it was fun to try and still find stuff since the holiday was over and had been on sale I was afraid I was screwed but it ended up ok.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
6,600 Posts
Ok everyone! I was R-E-A-P-E-D yesterday! It was a fantastic rescue-I am so touched by the thought that Disembodiedvoice put into my rescue. I am going to post a bunch of pictures, but unfortunately I can’t post all of the squeals of joy and jumping around that happened while I was opening it! View attachment 726486 Here is the super cute card. I loved it! View attachment 726487 When I opened the box, I was met with this super spooky and awesome outdoor skeleton! View attachment 726488 These really made me squeal. I love the nightmare before Christmas and these lights! They blink and play the song! The bow is perfect Tim burton style! And..disembodiedvoice-you must have snuck a peek into my head because I am obsessed with gnomes for Christmas! View attachment 726489 Also, some super cute garland and some Tim Holtz craft things. I absolutely LoVE Tim Holtz! And, this little unicorn ornament was quickly claimed by my daughter who just adores ponies and unicorns! View attachment 726490 A few more amazing items! I love them! View attachment 726491 This picture goes perfectly with my decor-so does the cat! Also, some more perfect crafty items. View attachment 726492 Then I got to the towel and the book-more perfection and describes my house 100%. But wait! I opened the book and... View attachment 726493 View attachment 726494 my jaw hit the floor. I LOVE these! Here is a picture of the entire reap-it was so amazing I had trouble getting it all in! View attachment 726495 Thank you, thank you, thank you! This was such a wonderful and thoughtful package. I am so lucky to have gotten you, Disembodiedvoice, as my rescue Reaper! ❤ It’s been a rough year and this was such a feel-good package. Again, thank you!
Great haul! You got a ton of stuff!! (Even a couple items for the holidays! Cute lil gnome and unicorn ornament!) That's an awesome amount of fancy craft items! Love the cat pail, pumpkin metal pail, NBC items, ToT sign, crow...great stuff. Nice job rescue reaping, Disembodiedvoice!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Glad you liked it and everything seems to have arrived in one piece. The little Uni was for your daughter, glad she liked him. I love gnomes too, collect a new one or two ...or three every year. In fact I love everything on your list so it was fun to try and still find stuff since the holiday was over and had been on sale I was afraid I was screwed but it ended up ok.
You did perfectly! Everything did arrive in one piece :) I already have the gnome up-he’s waiting patiently for the rest of the Christmas decorations to come out!

121 - 136 of 136 Posts