Halloween Forum banner

101 - 120 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have been reaped!!! I am literally speechless and just so humbled by my reap!!! Thank you so, so much to my secret reaper Spooky Black Kat!!!
I did not get a pic of my open box before i took out a few pieces, because what i saw on top brought me to tears!! I live on the West coast and our Disney Halloween event is different than the one in Florida...& i knew these special ears were something i could not get here, because i have actually looked for these and they are Florida Disney only!!! These ears are so amazing and go perfect with my hocus locus porch, but also my Disney loving soul!!!

And also included was this delicious Disney treat for my son!! 💕
Next was a lightening projector!!! I love it and have the perfect use for it on my porch!! I live on a corner and my porch faces one whole street side..and since i decorate bothe my yard and porch, i have to break up the chaotic view by hanging black shade cloth ground to roof along the length of the porch...there are 3 archways i put curtains around, and this lightening will look like the kiddos are looking out The windows at a dark stormy night as they walk up my porch to get their treats!!!

Also on top was this amazing funeral bouquet for my skellie Snow White in her coffin!!

Next up, the wrapped goodies which were 3 awesome potion bottles for my witchy porch!! I LOVE them!!!

nightmares

mermaid tears

and Fairy Wings!!

What remained at the bottom of the box was one last wrapped item...and it was in opening this very special item that i started crying again. I am blown away by the talent, creativity, attentionto detail and thoughtfulness of my reaper (and repeat in general on this forum)....it is so overwhelming that a total stranger would make something so special for someone they don’t even know...Spooky Black Kat Hans painted me a Halloween tea pot for my Halloween tea party!!!! Thank you so much SBC, this reaphas been so incredibly special to me. You are AMAZING!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
@tzgirls123 I’m so glad you received your package and everything was to your liking! We must be on the same wavelength because those ears were the one thing that just spoke to me when we went to the Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom a couple weeks ago. I told my husband I couldn’t leave without getting them for you and he completely agreed!

And the teapot! I really wish I could have found the complete set but I was so happy to come across the most perfect teapot for you! And I’ve never painted a teapot before so I was tickled with how cute it came out to be. So so happy you like it and I hope your boy enjoys the rice crispy! That’s my son’s favorite treat from Disney (that and the popcorn!) so we always stock up when we go.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Oh Spooky Black Cat, you made Tzgirls123 cry. Why would you do that? LOL jk. That was a great reap TZ. Spooky Black Cat you did great.
Lol! It was my wicked Halloween spirit that did it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I've been reaped!! Thank you so much Sbratcher!! It's a cold, rainy Monday and I was pleasantly surprised to find a box on my porch. I was so excited to open it! I was not disappointed 🎃 View attachment 724335
Everything was carefully packed with creepy cloth View attachment 724336
First we have a trio of skellies with a tag reading "This motley Crew is ready to move in! Hope you have the "house" ready!" The house would be my haunted dollhouse I am building (it's still in pieces right now with construction slated to begin after the holidays). View attachment 724337
Next we have "a fancy little spider with real southern charm" View attachment 724338 I love it! It will be a great addition to the wreath I'm making. Then we have a set of dollhouse items - gothic chair, candelabra, two frogs (always need frogs!) and a cool Skelly horse! View attachment 724339
Next is "marble countertops and a hardwood floor". This is awesome! It will look great in the dollhouse. View attachment 724340
Then we have "a derby style witch hat" - I hope you all can see the details in the pictures! I will wear this with Southern pride (I can say that as I was actually born in the south). View attachment 724341 View attachment 724342 And finally, last but not least, is this amazing gothic bedroom set labeled "a queen bed for Madam Ladyfrog". It's hard to get much detail in the picture (I don't want to open it yet as the packaging will protect it very well for now). View attachment 724343
An awesome reap!!! What a great way to start the week :) Thank you so much to my reaper!!!
I'm so glad you like it! I've never done doll house furniture before that was a first bit so much fun. I'm so excited that I can finally show you the before and after!

Since you havent opened it there is also a frog on the bed and an L on the pillow!
I know it's a little fancy but ince the bed was painted black it kind of took on a vampire ish look!

·
Registered
469 Posts
I'm so glad you like it! I've never done doll house furniture before that was a first bit so much fun. I'm so excited that I can finally show you the before and after! View attachment 724438 View attachment 724439 View attachment 724440
Since you havent opened it there is also a frog on the bed and an L on the pillow!
I know it's a little fancy but ince the bed was painted black it kind of took on a vampire ish look!
OMG! I was wondering where you found such a cool gothic bedroom set. I will have to open it when I get home!! I'm just trying to protect things from getting broken but if it's already been opened, it should be easy to close it up again. Thank you!

·
Registered
116 Posts
To my victim. I hope you get your reap soon...... it’s winging its way across the pond to you.
I must say this is the first time I’ve done any reaps ( the Big Reap & this one ) and although slightly overwhelming I know what to do next time ( re shipping, packaging etc... ) that being said I have that anxiety about my 2nd victim not liking what I sent 😢
......but I’d be up for doing the Crimbo one 👍🏻

·
Registered
203 Posts
Omg @SpookySpoof I was in the car for 8 hours today and when I came home at the end of the day, I literally jumped for joy when I saw my package! You guys...it’s perfect! It’s so much fun!

1. The cutest spider covered Box!

2. Paper lanterns, a skeleton banner, and a wall walking spider

3. The COOLEST led lights I’ve seen! They are metal skulls that change color!

4.I looooove this wooden sign!!

5. A flame less bat candle

6. Decorative paper fans (which I always love decorating with paper fans!)

7. And here is the full haul: a tumbler, bat candle, skellie banner, paper lantern, skull lights, trt sign, boo pumpkin, monster paper clips, wall spider, paper fans, window clings, and a paper bat. My son claimed the window clings and paper bat ASAP! That’s why the bat is not even pictured. It’s hanging in his room! Lol

and the best for last: (yes, there’s MORE!)

I have a Halloween shirt that fits my baby belly now! I love it all so much! Thank you for such a fun and exciting box Spooky!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Omg @SpookySpoof I was in the car for 8 hours today and when I came home at the end of the day, I literally jumped for joy when I saw my package! You guys...it’s perfect! It’s so much fun!

1. The cutest spider covered Box!

View attachment 724770

2. Paper lanterns, a skeleton banner, and a wall walking spider
View attachment 724771

3. The COOLEST led lights I’ve seen! They are metal skulls that change color!

View attachment 724772

4.I looooove this wooden sign!!

View attachment 724773

5. A flame less bat candle

View attachment 724774

6. Decorative paper fans (which I always love decorating with paper fans!)

View attachment 724775

7. And here is the full haul: a tumbler, bat candle, skellie banner, paper lantern, skull lights, trt sign, boo pumpkin, monster paper clips, wall spider, paper fans, window clings, and a paper bat. My son claimed the window clings and paper bat ASAP! That’s why the bat is not even pictured. It’s hanging in his room! Lol

View attachment 724776

and the best for last: (yes, there’s MORE!)

View attachment 724777

View attachment 724778
I have a Halloween shirt that fits my baby belly now! I love it all so much! Thank you for such a fun and exciting box Spooky!
wow literally just posted about being worried and was there yet lol
I’m made up that you like it all. Was fun getting it all packed into that box! The tshirt is perfect on you ( even tough I know you said limited glitter, it just called out to me!!) but it looks awesome!!! x
It’s 1am in the UK here and this has just set my Friday off to a smashing start. Enjoy and Happy Halloween 2019

·
Registered
39 Posts
To my victim. I hope you get your reap soon...... it’s winging its way across the pond to you.
I must say this is the first time I’ve done any reaps ( the Big Reap & this one ) and although slightly overwhelming I know what to do next time ( re shipping, packaging etc... ) that being said I have that anxiety about my 2nd victim not liking what I sent 😢
......but I’d be up for doing the Crimbo one 👍🏻
What is the Crimbo one??!!?

·
Spookiest Lady in Pa!
931 Posts
I was reaped!!!! Thank you so much Lady Frog, I love everything!!!!

She sent me a spooky beautiful creepy doll(did you make it your self?) a awesome gory brain (I can't wait to add it to my next chop shop scene), 2 awesome witchcraft/ wicca books(I can't wait to read them and add them to my collection of witchcraft/wicca books), a cauldron shaped mug that says Witches Brew with a cake I can make in it, 3 fun sized snicker bars, 5 eyes, 3severed fingers, 8 spider, 2 star and Moon candle holders, a Halloween themed hand towel, a awesome gory door cover for my Chop Shop, and a hanging battery operated witch (sadly her nose was broke off during transit).

101 - 120 of 136 Posts