Halloween Forum banner

81 - 100 of 136 Posts

Registered
I was just on my way to run out to home depot when I saw this poor guy hanging out on the porch in the rain!!

I've been reaped!!!! 馃巸馃巸馃巸

20191017_125523.jpg

I love that it says unwrap a smile! 馃槂

20191017_130144.jpg

I absolutely love everything! I needed more creepy cloth, spider webs and caution tape!
I wanted an outdoor projector so bad but I didn't think I was going to be able to spend the money on one this year!
20191017_130223.jpg

The spider socks are just PERFECT!! I only wear ankle socks and the spider is FUZZY! I am obsessed with fuzzy stuff.
20191017_130204.jpg

The lantern is awesome!! It's going to fit perfectly into my "outdoor haunt" themed room for my Halloween celebration.
20191017_130152.jpg

Thank you SO much to my reaper momof2!
I love all of this! 馃巸

Registered
Ahhhhhh! I've been reaped!!!!!!

KAB,
Thank you so much for the goodies, I cant wait to add them to my collection. The time you put into researching animatronics is awesome i really appreciate it.
I love the sign and gargoyle!! But the swamp lights and mask are definitely my favorites! But my sons favorite things are the packing peanuts that are currently scattered all over the house! Lol! Thank you so much for everything!

Registered
Dear Victim, please know you package will be there soon. My husband sent it from work UPS 2day air to speed up the process since its traveling cross country! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did making it. Heres a couple hints since I forgot to put the card in the box!
1 , I decided to send you a little bit of Kentucky inspired Halloween mixed with a few "tiny" items! Hint hint!
2, your package is being shipped in style!

Spookiest Lady in Pa!
Omg! I just got a awesome teaser from my wonderful reaper! Omg I love it so so so much! Hocus Pocus is one of my favorite movies! My reaper cross stitched a Hocus Pocus themed image for me with the words "I put a spell on you" one of my fav lines from the movie.

Here's the awesome cross stitch

Here's the card that came with it.

Registered
Ahhhhhh! I've been reaped!!!!!!

KAB,
Thank you so much for the goodies, I cant wait to add them to my collection. The time you put into researching animatronics is awesome i really appreciate it.
I love the sign and gargoyle!! But the swamp lights and mask are definitely my favorites! But my sons favorite things are the packing peanuts that are currently scattered all over the house! Lol! Thank you so much for everything! View attachment 723946 View attachment 723947 View attachment 723948
I am so glad you like it all. I wish I could've done more on the animatronic side, but that is definitely not my forte LOL!!

Registered
I literally let out a SCREAM of delight when I opened my Reaper's box!! It is absolutely perfect! My two favorite things, skulls and ravens combined into this amazing mister! The eyes change colors and the mist is quite substantial, the camera just doesn't pick it up very well. Thank you so much Purple Ferrets 3! -- seeing your name on the card delighted me even more because I had just gotten home from taking my ferrets to the vet for their annual checkup when I found your package at the door!! Thanks again!!

Registered
I have been reaped! A huge thank you to deathrisesagain! He made an awesome wooden rune box for me complete with beautifully handmade wooden runes. Clearly a lot of work and talented craftsmanship went into my reap and I am so appreciative. The shipping box was decorated really cool as well.

View attachment 723989

View attachment 723990

View attachment 723991

View attachment 723992
Wycked Spiryt, I had so much fun researching, and making those. The box was a premade unfinished one (i had to cheat a little, a lot of my time went into researching the runes.) The runes are all handmade, hand burned as well. 25 runes, a full set, with a single coat of polyurethane on it. (if you want a second coat let me know and i'll walk you through how to.) I tried to do a uniform shape, but my scroll saw work sucks and they definitely did not come out uniformed, but i think it adds more character to them this way. I really did have a lot of fun with this Reap, as well as the last one. When i saw you signed up and read through your list, i knew that i really wanted you as my victim, and the day i was gonna message Bethene and ask, i got my victim message and was like dancing (and at work too) because i was excited to be your Reaper. Also like X-pired's tarot coffin, your reap has a limited lifetime warrenty (again i think it's 300 years, but i gotta check on that.) So if something goes wrong, and you're not sure how to fix it, let me know and we'll get it fix.

Registered
Wycked Spiryt, I had so much fun researching, and making those. The box was a premade unfinished one (i had to cheat a little, a lot of my time went into researching the runes.) The runes are all handmade, hand burned as well. 25 runes, a full set, with a single coat of polyurethane on it. (if you want a second coat let me know and i'll walk you through how to.) I tried to do a uniform shape, but my scroll saw work sucks and they definitely did not come out uniformed, but i think it adds more character to them this way. I really did have a lot of fun with this Reap, as well as the last one. When i saw you signed up and read through your list, i knew that i really wanted you as my victim, and the day i was gonna message Bethene and ask, i got my victim message and was like dancing (and at work too) because i was excited to be your Reaper. Also like X-pired's tarot coffin, your reap has a limited lifetime warrenty (again i think it's 300 years, but i gotta check on that.) So if something goes wrong, and you're not sure how to fix it, let me know and we'll get it fix.
Wow, just oh wow, thank you! I鈥檓 dancing that you were my reaper!

How wonderful that my runes come with such an outstanding warranty! 馃巸 Thank you!

Actually, I love that they aren鈥檛 uniform. I think I would have been disappointed if they had been as this way they are unique and have character. They don鈥檛 look like they were stamped out by a machine. I appreciate the time and research, not to mention talent, that you put into my reap.

I鈥檓 blown away that you wanted me for your victim because of this amazing project. I can鈥檛 say thank you enough. I am so lucky that it worked out. This rune set is perfect for me. It already has a permanent place in my mystical collection and a special place in my heart.

Registered
Holy Moly I鈥檝e been reaped by Fright Night Fanatic! I woke up feeling miserable from my cold so imagine my happiness when I saw my box.

I don鈥檛 drink coffee but love Apple Cider鈥擨 even had some this morning to help my gross throat.

I love all the hand made items and will have to hide these things from my daughter. Thank you so much!!!!

Registered
Yay!! I鈥檓 so glad you love it!! I had so much fun looking for and creating the doll!! That was my favorite part!! I took my 6yr old son vintage shopping and he spotted her right away for me 馃巸
Hope everything made it in one piece, I鈥檓 always so nervous about that.
Have a very Happy Halloween
Tzgirls123

Omg omg omg!!! I got the best reap ever!!! Thank you so much tzgirls123!! I absolutely love everything! The doll, omg! It was exactly what I was looking for!! Everything was absolutely amazing! View attachment 724125

Registered
Holy Moly I鈥檝e been reaped by Fright Night Fanatic! I woke up feeling miserable from my cold so imagine my happiness when I saw my box. View attachment 724093 View attachment 724094 View attachment 724095
I don鈥檛 drink coffee but love Apple Cider鈥擨 even had some this morning to help my gross throat.
View attachment 724096 View attachment 724097 View attachment 724098 View attachment 724099 View attachment 724101
I love all the hand made items and will have to hide these things from my daughter. Thank you so much!!!!
I'm so glad my reap brightened your day! I had so much fun putting it together for you!

Registered
Yay!! I鈥檓 so glad you love it!! I had so much fun looking for and creating the doll!! That was my favorite part!! I took my 6yr old son vintage shopping and he spotted her right away for me 馃巸
Hope everything made it in one piece, I鈥檓 always so nervous about that.
Have a very Happy Halloween
Tzgirls123
Everything was truly perfect especially (and made in one piece). My party was Saturday night and I got tons of compliments on the doll. You are absolutely amazing! Thank you so much!!

Registered
Thank you Lisa48317! I love it, especially the lights! These awesome purple mini potion lights are super bright and i love the colour

Next were the beautiful skull tea towel and funky socks.. never enough of those, i love them and didn't have any jack o lantern ones, so thank you!

These cute little halloween plants will fit in great, and i have a real thing for black cats.. how did you know?

And this cute little guy is definitely making an appearance in my farm theme this year!

Thank you, i love it all!

Registered
I've been reaped!! Thank you so much Sbratcher!! It's a cold, rainy Monday and I was pleasantly surprised to find a box on my porch. I was so excited to open it! I was not disappointed 馃巸 IMG_20191021_115945-01.jpeg
Everything was carefully packed with creepy cloth IMG_20191021_120059-01.jpeg
First we have a trio of skellies with a tag reading "This motley Crew is ready to move in! Hope you have the "house" ready!" The house would be my haunted dollhouse I am building (it's still in pieces right now with construction slated to begin after the holidays). IMG_20191021_120112-01.jpeg
Next we have "a fancy little spider with real southern charm" IMG_20191021_120240-01.jpeg I love it! It will be a great addition to the wreath I'm making. Then we have a set of dollhouse items - gothic chair, candelabra, two frogs (always need frogs!) and a cool Skelly horse! IMG_20191021_120320-01.jpeg
Next is "marble countertops and a hardwood floor". This is awesome! It will look great in the dollhouse. IMG_20191021_120357-01.jpeg
Then we have "a derby style witch hat" - I hope you all can see the details in the pictures! I will wear this with Southern pride (I can say that as I was actually born in the south). IMG_20191021_120430-01.jpeg IMG_20191021_120620-01.jpeg And finally, last but not least, is this amazing gothic bedroom set labeled "a queen bed for Madam Ladyfrog". It's hard to get much detail in the picture (I don't want to open it yet as the packaging will protect it very well for now). IMG_20191021_120507-01.jpeg
An awesome reap!!! What a great way to start the week :) Thank you so much to my reaper!!!

81 - 100 of 136 Posts