Halloween Forum banner

61 - 80 of 136 Posts

Registered
I can hardly wait to see the rest of this. Very cool!
I'm excited and anxious at the same time. I put so much heart into what I put into that box but you know you are your own worst enemy. I just hope my victim enjoys it all as much as I did putting it together! I'm also crossing my fingers it shows up just the way I packed it. I was smiling from ear to ear about that part too 馃巸

Registered
Oh man have I been reaped! I was out preparing my lawn to get ready to put my gravestones up and the mail man came with a very large box!

Upon opening it this was was literally glowing!! Soo cool!
20191016_112908.jpg

The spider webs inside the box, genius i love it! And judging by the teaser i belive that Jacki Lantern is my reaper! I'm so thrilled with everything inside, you nailed my likes to a T. I love the new gravestones, and that they have the pipe on the bottom which is exactly how I do mine! The potion bottle will go on display with the ones i got last year. Along with the amazing spell book! Wow just wow! The little planter is cute but it took a bit of a tumble, but not broken. And the NBC glass ball is so cool. And my youngest liked the snakes, lol.

Registered
Oh man have I been reaped! I was out preparing my lawn to get ready to put my gravestones up and the mail main came with a very large box!
View attachment 723774
Upon opening it this was was literally glowing!! Soo cool!
View attachment 723775
The spider webs inside the box, genius i love it! And judging by the teaser i belive that Wycked Spirit is my reaper! I'm so thrilled with everything inside, you nailed my likes to a T. I love the new gravestones, and that they have the pipe on the bottom which is exactly how I do mine! The potion bottle will go on display with the ones i got last year. Along with the amazing spell book! Wow just wow! The little planter is cute but it took a bit of a tumble, but not broken. And the NBC glass ball is so cool. And my youngest liked the snakes, lol.
View attachment 723776
View attachment 723777
View attachment 723778
View attachment 723779
View attachment 723781
This is an awesome reap! I love the spiderweb packaging!

Registered
OMG OMG OMG

Whole my oldest Daughter is in here appointment I opened my reaper box. OMG Holly Haunter THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Wait till you guys see the pics.....omg
YAY! I was so worried you wouldn't get the box as I was getting some weird tracking updates from USPS. I'm so glad it got there and you are so very welcome! I had so much fun arting, crafting, and shopping for you!! :)

Registered
I'm excited and anxious at the same time. I put so much heart into what I put into that box but you know you are your own worst enemy. I just hope my victim enjoys it all as much as I did putting it together! I'm also crossing my fingers it shows up just the way I packed it. I was smiling from ear to ear about that part too 馃巸
It鈥檚 a fabulous reap! Clearly you had fun with it. That webbing in the box is awesome. Way to go!

Registered
Update #1: Monday morning I placed my package in my company mailroom to be picked up (Tuesday since mail didn鈥檛 run Monday). I was out on visits yesterday and this morning. When I got to the office this afternoon, the package was still there! Apparently it looked so different my carrier thought it was not an actual package but a box of Halloween decorations that was misplaced (I guess?!) So tomorrow morning I will be at the post office when they open. Will pay extra to make sure it gets to you ASAP!

Update #2: Despite a butchered finger, I pulled off 3 crafts which I鈥檓 surprised and happy about! I hope they are loved as much as I love them. I sent my sister pics along they way and she was beyond jealous she was not getting this box!

Update #3: Anyone else ever make something for their victim and put so much love into that you feel like a little piece of yourself is going with it? One of my items came straight from my victim鈥檚 list and while some people may not be impressed, I hope you are! I was so happy with the find and pleasantly surprised how well my painting come out. It was my first time making something like this but I wanted you to have something specific from your list. And now you have a little piece of me forever! (That sounds super creepy....)

Anyone feeling like I may be your reaper?! A very vague and not so helpful teaser from before I packaged everything:

Registered
You figured me out! I was dropping hints all over to see of you'd pick up on it hehe
I am thrilled you are pleased with your reap! I really did put a lot of thought into it. I have never bound my own books before so obviously it's not perfect but it adds to the feel of it I think. It was so much fun putting everything together. I really am happy you were excited about every thing!! 馃巸

61 - 80 of 136 Posts