Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
I’m still here victim. I have been working more than normal, then my daughter was sick and out of school, then as soon as she got better I got it. Feeling better today and heading to work in a few. I’m off tomorrow so I hope I get done with the craft I’m working on and the rest of the reap will be bought. I would have liked to have done more crafting but life just got in the way this time around.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Dear victim, my hubby has been home sick all week which has left me working for he and I both on preparation for the haunt we do as well as the Haunted House we put on for our church the last two weekends in October. Time has been in short supply as I’ve been putting in long days. But please rest assured I will finish your reap this week and get it shipped as quickly as possible.

·
Spookiest Lady in Pa!
931 Posts
To my victim,

Your box is on it's way! I packed it carefully with lots of bubble wrap. I hope the USPS is careful with it so nothing gets broke/damaged. On a side note dear victim it you find a small pair of scissors with pink handles they're mine, I've seemed to have missed placed them while packing your box.

Update: I found them! They slipped down into my packageing supply box.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi everyone!!! I got my REAP yesterday and WOOOOOOOWSERS! Totally BLOWN AWAY! Wasn't expecting it this soon! My Reaper was the Reaper Queen herself Bethene I am beyond chuffed

(i'm trying to load pics but my computer is playing up at the moment) Will try again in a moment

Attachments

·
Registered
116 Posts
AGGGGHHHH the pics weren't there when I hit 'Post Reply'!!!!
Basically this is the whole Reap and i love love love everything, the Pumpkin with the bat is just the cutest and that bag!!! 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

21 - 40 of 136 Posts