Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 185 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
I came home today and found that this awesome card came from my reaper!
IMGP5003.jpg
I also completed an item to send:
IMGP5007.jpg it's a little fiji mermaid I made, the pic isn't that great. The hand of glory is nearly done. The things Mrs. McBernes ordered came in the mail also. So it looks like things are all nearly complete. My dear victim will likely be receiving a series of boxes. I'm going to say ahead of time that I will get things in the mail as soon as I can, but they are calling for crappy weather here in NC over the next couple of days or so. I have been having a lot of fun with this reaper. I almost skipped this one. I'm glad I didn't! In the words of the doctor cenobite from the second or third Hellraiser movie ," And to think..I hesitated."

·
Registered
456 Posts
Wow, it's been a productive evening here. The Hand of Glory is now complete! The main projects I wanted to get done are finished. No pics for the hand of glory though. I want my victim to be the first to see it. I got a kick out of making it. It looks just like I wanted it too.

·
Somewhat Eccentric
2,278 Posts
100_1772.jpg

Hmm... a mysterious address! But wait, there's a postmark and it's not from a state that I recognize most of you being from. Of course dear reaper you could have been sly and had it mailed from a different location. With this clue, I have eliminated several of you as being my reaper! :)

100_1770.jpg

My reaper thinks ahead! How come I never think to pick up an extra Halloween card or two? :eek:

100_1771.jpg

Eek! My reaper knows I'm weird and is watching me too! I've never been so excited to know I'm being watched! :D

Thank you dear reaper and sorry it took so long to get the pictures up. Your card arrived at just the right time to cheer me up!

·
Registered
268 Posts
I received a teaser today and O.M.Great.Pumpkins!!! It is wonderful!! :D Thank-you so very much to my Secret Winter Reaper!
I received a cute little hand made/painted box with a 'Once Upon a Time' charm on the top, open it up and there is a gorgeous Victorian/Gothic style choker in my fave colors (black and purple). On the inside of the box is a raven with spanned out wing (reminded me of Horus a bit :D), a very creative card with a poem and chocolate!!!! I am over the moon with it :)
Front of the card 1.jpg
2.jpg Inside of Card
3.jpg Back of card
4.jpg
5.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

·
Registered
456 Posts
Great looking reaps! I've gotten all the projects done for my victim, and all the things Mrs. McBernes ordered has arrived. I spent a couple of the last few days miserable sick, so I'm behind where I wanted to be in mailing things off. But I'm more or less recovered and should be sending things out soon.

1 - 20 of 185 Posts