Halloween Forum banner
941 - 959 of 959 Posts

· My other ride is a Ninja
12,479 Posts
another glass lid for my dragon eggs she sent the first one got broken it fits perfect :)

every hotel needs a bell :)

these 3 little ghost mirrors and two wicked cool frames with crappy pics love them all

this fantastic sign

she sent me one of her sleeoy hollow books i have never read the full story

this cool ghost encounters book

and omg this maid out fit will be perfect on my skelleton

everything together

thank you so very very much i am greatfull.

12,479 Posts
Saki the candlesticks were glued on the bottom of the birdhouses. You can glue them back on or use the candlesticks for another craft. Whatever you like. They wouldn't fit in the box so I took them off before shipping.

I'm so happy you like everything. You deserve to be spoiled
aww very cool i will glue them back thank you again sweetie

· jester girl
18,198 Posts
saki, I love the steam punk birdhouse and the framed skeleton picture. it's all nice though. another cool birdhouse. much needed keys. have to have a bell. love the hotel sign. It will be fun to read the ghost encounter book [of course with the lights on]. and that maid outfit would look good on anybody's skeleton. those candlesticks on the bottom of the birdhouses will look great. that is a nice reap

· Lady Of The Lake
2,740 Posts
http://pinterest.com/pin/460352393133689726/

I forgot to answer all of your questions about Sakis dragon eggs. This is the tutorial I used. It takes FOREVER!!! But it's worth it. They look awesome in person. I'll share tips I learned the hard way.
I got the smaller styrofoam eggs from michaels.
It took almost 700 thumbtacks for each small egg
Nail polish looks 100 times better than metallic craft paint and doesn't rub off
I used three different layers of nail polish.
One solid color
One glitter on top
Then cover in clear
It takes around a half a bottle of nail polish per egg. I used a bottle of o.p.i first, then when I realized how much I was using I bought cheaper ones for the other eggs. This is a great way to get rid of nail polish you've had for to long.
I put the pins in a brown paper box instead of styrofoam.
Don't push the pins all the way In because the wet polish dries to the box :/
When they are done they are gorgeous. Way prettier in person and pretty heavy!

12,479 Posts
If I were in your place, I would bow out of the one at the friend's house. If I remember correctly you were doing it there to have more room. YOu could save all the stuff for next year. Girl, you are going to run yourself ragged.
Ya I may one thing about it the
HTH bags I can also use as
hillsboro town haunt
hehe
will see may be they get a easier them like webs and spiders lol

12,479 Posts
http://pinterest.com/pin/460352393133689726/

I forgot to answer all of your questions about Sakis dragon eggs. This is the tutorial I used. It takes FOREVER!!! But it's worth it. They look awesome in person. I'll share tips I learned the hard way.
I got the smaller styrofoam eggs from michaels.
It took almost 700 thumbtacks for each small egg
Nail polish looks 100 times better than metallic craft paint and doesn't rub off
I used three different layers of nail polish.
One solid color
One glitter on top
Then cover in clear
It takes around a half a bottle of nail polish per egg. I used a bottle of o.p.i first, then when I realized how much I was using I bought cheaper ones for the other eggs. This is a great way to get rid of nail polish you've had for to long.
I put the pins in a brown paper box instead of styrofoam.
Don't push the pins all the way In because the wet polish dries to the box :/
When they are done they are gorgeous. Way prettier in person and pretty heavy!
they are bueatiful I just love them she is right the photos just do not show how amazing they really are

· Reaper Queen
9,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #959 ·
fabulous reaping Saki, love the birdhouses!!! booswife always hits it out of the park!!!

I agree, it is early enough to drop out of your friends party, sorta feel her out, don't over do things, you will end up totally burned out, and sick also!

941 - 959 of 959 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.