Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 372 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Cool little bit of poetry :D
20150928_185758.jpg

I really like that font. Reaper, when everything is revealed, can you let me know where you found it or what it's called?

Son of a biscuit, look what was hiding in the packing peanuts! This is going to work with me this week.
20150928_190851.jpg

·
Registered
902 Posts
I love the vulture!!!!! An amazing tease. Kudos to your reaper!!!!!!

·
Registered
902 Posts
I received a teaser from my Reaper!!! In all the years I have participated I have never been teased lol! I love it and was such a surprise!! Have apple harvest today so will post a pic this evening . Just wanted to send a thank you out to my reaper for making my day!
Cool! Looking forward to the photo!

·
Registered
262 Posts
Well, I opened the mailbox and pulled out a card. I thought at first, 'oh, I've received another card from the card exchange.' Then I turned it over and saw "SR" on the back and knew it was from my Secret Reaper. Inside was a blood spattered letter that said "In Due Season We Shall Reap". I have a clue about my Reaper, they are crafty enough to make their own envelopes from brown paper like a grocery sack. Who could it be? Hmmm.... have no idea. Forgot to bring my phone to take a picture so will add it tomorrow.

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
I got two teasers!!! I think one probably came yesterday and the second today. I felt bad yesterday and took a nap around 3 p.m. I planned to just rest for a little while and I woke up at 9 p.m. I ate a sandwich and went back to bed only to wake up today at around 1 p.m. I can't believe I slept that much. I have felt so exhausted for the past week so I guess I really was.

Anyway I found these two teasers in the mailbox today. Hmmm.... wonder what they say or mean besides being very,very cool. I am still waiting on my Reap from the previous one, so this was a wonderful surprise. Thank you Secret Reaper.

The second envelope was also filled with the neatest Halloween confeitti. I told my husband that I had an anthrax scare when it came pouring out on me. lol

Here are the teasers that I forgot to add:
IMG_2013.JPG

IMG_2014.JPG

I am so hoping they are some Voodooish something!

·
Registered
6,688 Posts
Oh, I didn't think about that. Very cool!!! I just love a good challenge.

I am going to look for a good frame for these so that I can save them.

1 - 20 of 372 Posts