Halloween Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I was reaped and I literally wet myself - i can't thank you enough FrightNightFanatic!!! Its been busy here and I always get a little low when this time of year comes... I will post pics in a moment but thank you again xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
120 Posts
Heres some pics - I forgot to get one of the Spooky Ornament that was made but I love it and I love love love Bullseye the target dog - I can not explain how excited I was to see this little guy peeping out - has literally made my year!!!

The cutest card!!

An amazing Mug Rug which was loving hand made - i'm well impressed

2 x plates the other one has a bat on it - perfect for crimbo treats

and wow - just absolutely wowser!!! this is just amazing it is soooooooooo sparkly (doesn't show that much in the pic) but this is just perfect!!

and another treat from Target with Bullseye!! looking forward to making this - even though I don't want to really I just want to keep it forever!

And heres my amazing Bullseye in pride of place in our tree!

Again I can't thank you enough - really overwhelmed by theses. Thank you thank you thank you xxxxxxxx

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
Great reap! I shop at Target all the time and didn't know they made Bullseye ornaments. So cute! I'm guessing there's no Targets in the UK. If so, that's a real tragedy because Target is the best!

·
Reaper Queen
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I was reaped!!! Just in time to keep the celebration going!!!! My reaper was SpookySpoof!!!
First is a adorable little mailbox ornament that she put a little present in! Next is some little Halloween coloring pages!! Next 2 ornaments.. A British phone booth!!! Too cute!! I love that it's from the UK!! The other is a 6 pack of beer..lol! I'm not sure if it's a UK beer but it made me laugh! So cute!!! Then a wonderful Christmas coloring book...I can't wait to get coloring! Then a Halloween straw..some spiderweb lace that was used to help wrap...I will be able to use for my dolls! Also a bsth soap bar...that smells so wonderful!! Next are keychains..one is a B made out of bones!! The other has charms that are British!!! Beyond cool!!! Then a cute little solor snowman!! And a better picture of the simply adorbs mailbox!!!
Another post to come!
20191226_100128.jpg

·
Reaper Queen
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Next postfirst is the card and some Christmas straws! Next is a snowman ornament...I LOVE his bling!!! Next is a witch pumpkin...which will go on my shelves with my witches!! A British red cross coaster with a beautiful bird on it...I love birds..so that is perfect for me...as well as being something special from the UK! In the group picture there are so many felt stickers!!! I love them...will use them in my crafting!! Last but far from least is a package of tissues....with a 20 pound note picture on it...my husband collects coins and currancy..so he thought this was fabulous!!! As well as another special UK goodie!! Thank you so so much SpookySpoof!!! It was so much fun to open and I love everything!!!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
I was reaped!!!! Woohoooo!!!! Thank you SO SO incredibly much Somethingwicked1959!!!! You did an outstanding job!! I hope you are feeling better!!!

She made an awesome wreath to hang up cards & pictures, got wonderful frames with a ton of printed pages with fun Christmas quotes, a squirrel and car ornament to go with the Christmas vacation theme, a jar from the jelly of the month club filled with candy, sprinkles, pot holder, very cute towels and really fun cookie buyers and last but not least all the ingridents to make some muddy buddies!!! Yum!!! Thank you so much again, I love everything!!!

Attachments

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,521 Posts
Sorry it's taken so long to post pics but I've been sick for a while now & today is the first day since Christmas that I haven't felt like complete garbage.

Cute vintagey stuff! I got a great Santa blowmold too but now I can't get that one to upload right now so the pic I'm posting is just a googled pic. He's even cuter IRL. The deer hung out with the other animals in our stone nativity scene in front of our fireplace.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,521 Posts
WOOHOO!! Got the pics to upload. I had to do an update to my phone I'd forgotten to do.

Here's my Santa blowmold next to my cactus planter & a snowman the pic of my aluminum vintage tree all done up in pink vintage bulbs. Some of my snowmen are underneath it too. I also forgot I got a lovely Lenox snowman ornament too. He's been put away though to be used next year.

Great job everyone & hope this new year goes well for everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Boys and Ghouls, here is my Reap in all its glory.
View attachment 727374
First up we have two flavors of hot chocolate,.......delicious
View attachment 727375
A new mug with which to drink up all my hot chocolate
View attachment 727376
Bottle tags and note pad, both of which have already been put to use, the tags are so cute.
View attachment 727377
Coasters, I seriously love these, I love the look of them.
View attachment 727378
A book, came highly recommend by Reaper and I cannot wait to read it.
View attachment 727379 View attachment 727380
Ornaments, one tragedy but we will fix it, and the trees, oh how I love these trees, please do tell where you found them.
View attachment 727381
Star lights.......squeeee..... I love this and already know what to do with them, just need some more batteries.
View attachment 727382
and if all that was not enough my Reaper totally spoiled me all these Ferrero Rocher, so much yum....Holly Haunter, thank you so, so very much I am one happy victim, everything will be put to use and I am truly grateful. Everyone please tell Holly what a great job she did.
I'm so glad you liked everything! I'm sorry the one ornament did not make it intact, but am so glad that everything else did! The little trees were from Homegoods-they had so many awesome decorations this season :) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I just received a late Reaper gift today. My wonderful Reaper A Little Bit Scary had let me know something was coming but I think it hit a few snags. It arrived today and I love it. I have wanted one of these for a long time and I'm thrilled to now have one. The picture is horrible but it is a wonderful Krampus bell with his name engraved and some some symbols engraved on the bottom. I love love it...no joke lol

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
41 - 53 of 53 Posts