Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
I was reaped today! And, it was amazing!! Thank you Shadow Black! I absolutely love everything-you are so thoughtful❤. Also, it made my daughter’s day that you thought of her and included her in the reap!

Here are a few pictures of the awesomeness that arrived at my doorstep today.
This was the beautiful card.

I just love this tree topper and the candles are exactly the smell I love! All my Christmas candles melted this last summer so these are now the official replacements!

I love, love, love these ornaments! ❤
I love to paint and these paper pads will be perfect-yay!!

These were the gifts for my daughter! She was beyond thrilled and is crafting away already.
These guys are just perfect. I just love them and am going to go hang these all on my tree now.

Thank you again for an awesome reap!

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
OH EM GEE YOU GUYS!!!! I received the MOST AWESOME reap today!!!! My theme for next Halloween is an asylum and my reaper "nailed" it...with an ice pick!! Lobotomy anyone??
View attachment 727308

I also got a pair of great prescription bottles made out to a couple infamous patients as well as a fantastic bloody surgical tool display!
View attachment 727310
This Chef's jacket is a perfect start to an awesome straightjacket!!

I absolutely LOVE the handmade cemetery calendar! I am a volunteer photographer for Find A Grave.com so this was beyond perfect!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE cemeteries!! I was so giddy flipping through the pictures!! You definitely gave me an idea of what I can do with some of my cemetery photographs in the future!
View attachment 727309

I also received this AMAZING scarf and these pot scrubbers!

My reaper also sent all of these terrific goodies!! I can't wait to try the caramel sea salt hot chocolate! YUM! (pay no attention to the good stuff foam remnant on my craft studio counter...ooops!!)

The time, thoughtfulness and care my reaper put into my reap is so very much appreciated! I wish I knew who you were so I could give you a shout out by name, but whoever you are, you have made me one very happy lady! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hello reaper. I just want to let you know that my package arrived, apparently the delivery driver thought it would be safe on the side if the house behind a bush so we did not see it at first, I just wanted to let you know it made it and i will post pictures tomorrow.

·
Registered
286 Posts
So I just managed to fit all my stuff into frame to take a picture. It was a lot of stuff. I'll have to look at it more closely now that I have it all unboxed. I'm still blown away by this. I loved all the little notes that came with everything. It's so cool learning there's stories behind these ornaments. Just one of the reasons I love vintage stuff, if you're lucky you can learn the history behind some of these items.

I left two items wrapped as I'm assuming they don't contain ornaments and I want something to unwrap on Christmas. So that's another surprise waiting for me.

Bethene, you really went above and beyond.

Sadly there were two victims in shipping. One was the music box/globe thing. There's a loose piece inside (not sure what it is/where it went) but otherwise it is intact. The other one can be fixed, it was the candle ornament that you clip onto a tree? The bottom part came away. I think I can fix it with hot glue though so it's fine. I'm surprised everything made it in one piece actually...I've had far less delicate items get busted up from shipping so...very surprised. You packed it well!

Thank you so much Bethene. If I remember to, I'll post a picture of my tree decorated.

Attachments

·
Registered
523 Posts
I was reaped! Thank you so much Kloey74! I love everything! You are multi-talented in the crafts department. First we have a lovely blue infinity scarf that is sooo soft - I will be wearing this tomorrow morning for sure! Next we have 2 adorable snowman pillows, also super soft, and a beautiful snowman wreath that is going on my office door. There is a beautiful painting that I will probably also put in my office (I just moved to a bigger office with lots of wall space). I love all the colors and the intricate designs! We did have a casualty - the snowman cookie jar's hat got broken but I think it can be glued and it also looks fine the way it is, it just isn't super secure. As you can see, my two furry monsters found all of this very interesting. Thank you again to my reaper Kloey74!!

Attachments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Astor...I am so happy you liked it. I had so much fun on a vintage hunt!! It got me even more into it... It brings back memories ( I am pretty vintage myself!!!😊!)
Nothing wrong with being vintage lol. Technically speaking I'm considered "retro" if we go by that terminology.

While this stuff doesn't bring up any memories (much too young for that!), it does bring up a warm, fuzzy feeling.

If you don't mind Instagram links, I took a couple of pictures of my tree with the ornaments on it:

http://instagr.am/p/B6Hg0oGJGEt/ http://instagr.am/p/B6HhGJ1JdQ2/

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,521 Posts
Came home to the package on my carport!! I LOVE IT ALL HOSTESSWITHTHEMOSTESS I'll take pics & get them up later or tomorrow but everything is so cute!

I got a great new Santa blow mold, some snowman stuff & a Lenox snowman ornament.

Like someone else said in the thread, I'm not buying new snowmen but I never said I wouldn't RECEIVE any new snowmen!

Also Astor I have one of those aluminum trees too. My great-grandfather bought it for me in the late 60s/early 70s, so it's my tree from when I was little. I also have the original color wheel too along with a back up I got on Ebay.

It's currently decorated with pink vintage bulbs.

Like I said, pics later or tomorrow. I'm beyond tired today so I'm off to take a shower & hit bed but I wanted to let everyone know my stuff got here safe & sound!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
I was reaped! Thank you so much Kloey74! I love everything! You are multi-talented in the crafts department. First we have a lovely blue infinity scarf that is sooo soft - I will be wearing this tomorrow morning for sure! Next we have 2 adorable snowman pillows, also super soft, and a beautiful snowman wreath that is going on my office door. There is a beautiful painting that I will probably also put in my office (I just moved to a bigger office with lots of wall space). I love all the colors and the intricate designs! We did have a casualty - the snowman cookie jar's hat got broken but I think it can be glued and it also looks fine the way it is, it just isn't super secure. As you can see, my two furry monsters found all of this very interesting. Thank you again to my reaper Kloey74!!
I'm so glad you liked everything because I had a blast crafting. It's my form of stress relief. :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Came home to the package on my carport!! I LOVE IT ALL HOSTESSWITHTHEMOSTESS I'll take pics & get them up later or tomorrow but everything is so cute!

I got a great new Santa blow mold, some snowman stuff & a Lenox snowman ornament.

Like someone else said in the thread, I'm not buying new snowmen but I never said I wouldn't RECEIVE any new snowmen!

Also Astor I have one of those aluminum trees too. My great-grandfather bought it for me in the late 60s/early 70s, so it's my tree from when I was little. I also have the original color wheel too along with a back up I got on Ebay.

It's currently decorated with pink vintage bulbs.

Like I said, pics later or tomorrow. I'm beyond tired today so I'm off to take a shower & hit bed but I wanted to let everyone know my stuff got here safe & sound!!
I finally got lucky this year and found this tree on eBay from a local seller so shipping wasn't insane! And bonus points...the tree still has the address of where it was sold on the box (Yes it came with it's original box and all the branch sleeves! Just no instructions...)...some place in Seattle that's no longer there but totally fun to learn that! That's what I meant about history...I loved looking the address of the place up and seeing what it is now and digging into records about the store. It was a little adventure.

You gotta take a picture of your tree for me, it sounds fabulous! With Christmas stuff...it's vintage or nothing for me. All the modern stuff just blends together and looks the same every year. Though I do have a soft spot for 80s and 90s items as we had a lot of that stuff when I was a kid lol.

1,230 Posts
My reaper is still at it... received a small box yesterday with a Milk Chocolate Orange in it all the way from England. I'm pondering if English Chocolate is yummier then American. I have a friend who goes up to BC Canada every Halloween to load up on candy because she says the mass produced candy is better chocolate from there then here. And here all this time I thought then only difference was the wrappers were in both English and French.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Boys and Ghouls, here is my Reap in all its glory.

First up we have two flavors of hot chocolate,.......delicious

A new mug with which to drink up all my hot chocolate

Bottle tags and note pad, both of which have already been put to use, the tags are so cute.

Coasters, I seriously love these, I love the look of them.

A book, came highly recommend by Reaper and I cannot wait to read it.

Ornaments, one tragedy but we will fix it, and the trees, oh how I love these trees, please do tell where you found them.

Star lights.......squeeee..... I love this and already know what to do with them, just need some more batteries.

and if all that was not enough my Reaper totally spoiled me all these Ferrero Rocher, so much yum....Holly Haunter, thank you so, so very much I am one happy victim, everything will be put to use and I am truly grateful. Everyone please tell Holly what a great job she did.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
I got reaped !! I have no idea by who but it is really great. Several fun Krampus items, some golden snitches for my tree and some lovely items for my tiered tray displays. I want to add some pictures but I can't find a cord that is communicating with the computer, as soon as I can get the pics over here I will post them. my phone is a pos and i can't do anything online using it.... I'm so thrilled with what I got !!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Ok, I think I have pictures. Here is my reapings. Some cute Christmas signs for my tiered tray displays. I think they are homemade but I'm not 100% sure, they look so good it is actually hard to tell. I love them, so cute. and a cute little light up ceramic house to also go on the tray. Then I got some great Krampus ornaments, I love these and can't wait to make my krampus tree , these will be perfect. Also a little krampus sticker. The back ground everything is on is also part of the reap. It is actually 3 sheets of Krampus wrapping paper, it is so so cute. The cutest Krampus I've ever seen !! and last but not least are two Golden Snitch ornaments for my Harry Potter tree. They are already hanging and really look great.
Thank you so much Reaper. I don't know who you are but appreciate everything so very much !

21 - 40 of 53 Posts